ADVERTISEMENT

Even with Dabo seemingly cheating and getting all his bigtime players

I would say that you have big money boosters at virtually every program that provide something enticing to said player with a leased car, money(less than you expect), a job for a relative, paid rent, paid bills, etc. That does not mean that coaches at said universities are dirty.

Relationships built over time go a long way. Recruiting or offering a player that is marginal one year at a certain high school and then having another kid at the same school that is a player shows good faith and builds that trust between the coaches of each program. It takes time and Boom will build that while going back to the places he already has those relationships.

I would say that you have big money boosters at virtually every program that provide something enticing to said player with a leased car, money(less than you expect), a job for a relative, paid rent, paid bills, etc. That does not mean that coaches at said universities are dirty.

Relationships built over time go a long way. Recruiting or offering a player that is marginal one year at a certain high school and then having another kid at the same school that is a player shows good faith and builds that trust between the coaches of each program. It takes time and Boom will build that while going back to the places he already has those relationships.
I'm the article it says 85% of all cheating in men's football is in the SEC, no other school or conference was selected like the SEC did. Well sec schools need to figure out which schools are paying the best. Hell guys we may find that USC is maybe near the top or middle area in the cheating. I would have to ask that if that it is true a new bagman or whatever we have needs to be changed because it isn't working for us. Now who is the 20% not cheating Vanderbilt, auburn, Kentucky. What do you think

yeah, whatever. apparently we're cheating so well that 10 years in, there isn't even a breath of scandal surrounding the program. Do you have any idea how much of a giant douche you look like when you rationalize why somebody is better at you than something by claiming with no evidence that they're cheating?
Kinda what ya'll said during the Pell/ Ford years.

I have a few friends that are close to the staffs of both programs and the Upstate team had a better work ethic and system in place to recruit players. They were ahead in on campus facilities and social media prowess. They also had a system in place where coaches recruit their area. If they want to make an offer to the kid the area recruiter had to get the position coach involved and then Dabo involved and the offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. 4 coaches had to agree. Did they fit the culture, did they fit the scheme, where are they going to play...

At South Carolina under Spurrier, the coaches in that area of the state had the authority to offer anyone they came across with no oversight by Spurrier or the coordinator or position coach. So there was disjunction between coaches and players. How they fit in and where they would play. It was very off the cuff. Now Muschamp is digging the program out of that hole but needs wins in order to show that we are on the way up. Sell the fact that you can be the first to ever win the SEC at SC and not just another title for another program. Not an easy sell but at least he and the staff are working hard to get the best we can right now.

Not sure which school you pull for but I believe you.

Yeah I guess they do. But this seems eerily similar to the late 70's.
Start beating clemsin bad.
Clemsin cheats
Clemsin wins title.

2010's
Start beating Clemsin bad
Clemsin ( who knows)
Clemsin wins title.

I heard a little of dabu on sports talk earlier.
Every player is Great! Effort is great! He's great! This guy is great! Freshman great! Seniors great! Etc....

Makes me want to puke! Just hoping that just like 5 years ago. The unlikely will happen again. Who would've thought that dumbo would be the one laughing right now?

And now it seems like they are the invincible ones. Maybe it changes back? Let's hope so.

There are a lot of teams that would be 3-0 right now if they had played Clemson's schedule. Their defense has dominated those opponents but I think NC State, FSU, and VT will be better offenses to test their D than Louisville and Auburn.

There are a lot of teams that would be 3-0 right now if they had played Clemson's schedule. Their defense has dominated those opponents but I think NC State, FSU, and VT will be better offenses to test their D than Louisville and Auburn.
Yes, I can see why those teams will have better offenses this year than the one led by the most dynamic player in CFB and reigning Heisman trophy winner, with Bobby Petrino calling plays.

Like most of your posts, wrong again.

Like most of your posts, wrong again.

So you don't think those teams will play better defense against Clemson's offense than Louisville?

I also think those teams have more offensive weapons to match up better with Clemson's defense.

Louisville is a 1 man show and Stidham @ Auburn has not impressed in any game.

Louisville's D gave up 34 to a bad Tarheel team a week before playing Clemson.

Yes, I can see why those teams will have better offenses this year than the one led by the most dynamic player in CFB and reigning Heisman trophy winner, with Bobby Petrino calling plays.

Ryan Finely is the #13 ranked is passing yards this season to date but does not have a WR ranked in the top 100. He has a ton of weapons that will be difficult to defend.

Virginia Tech has the #26 ranked QB in passing yards with the #2 ranked WR in the nation so far this season.

Neither of those teams will be pushovers like you suggest and for the record, Clemson's toughest opponent does not have any players ranked in the top 100 in passing, receiving, or rushing. Missouri, NC State, and Kentucky have more.

Our fans ate the most delusional in all of football. This thread is an absolute embarrassment and the original poster is the biggest embarrassment. He goes on other teams boards and makes all of us look bad. Pitiful.

Reactions: griffgolf
Our fans ate the most delusional in all of football. This thread is an absolute embarrassment and the original poster is the biggest embarrassment. He goes on other teams boards and makes all of us look bad. Pitiful.

I don't usually read this guy, but based on his comment starting this thread, his writing appears to be that of a Clemson fan posing as a SC fan. that or he is just ignorant...posters can make that call

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Ryan Finely is the #13 ranked is passing yards this season to date but does not have a WR ranked in the top 100. He has a ton of weapons that will be difficult to defend.

Virginia Tech has the #26 ranked QB in passing yards with the #2 ranked WR in the nation so far this season.

Neither of those teams will be pushovers like you suggest and for the record, Clemson's toughest opponent does not have any players ranked in the top 100 in passing, receiving, or rushing. Missouri, NC State, and Kentucky have more.
NCSU has played, in order: USC, Marshall, and Furman. The defensive rankings of those schools are 93rd, 70th, and...Furman. And your contention is that Ryan Finley is a better, more productive QB than Lamar Jackson? And that NCSU will have a better offense with more yards and more scoring than Louisville this year?

We can do the same analysis for FSU and their true freshman QB, and the freshman at VT, if you like. I'm not saying any of those three teams are pushovers, and two of them are on the road. Clemson could easily lose one or more of them. What I AM saying is that Louisville and Lamar Jackson will have better offensive production (yards and scoring) than all three of those teams at the end of the year, and I'd love for you to place a small wager on it with me. C'mon...it'll be fun!

Not even close to 2nd best coach in the country. Urban Meyer has 3 National Titles and will get his next one before Dabo. After he loses to FSU this year, he will be the 2nd best coach in his conference until Mark Richt and Bobby Petrino passes him....
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

NCSU has played, in order: USC, Marshall, and Furman. The defensive rankings of those schools are 93rd, 70th, and...Furman. And your contention is that Ryan Finley is a better, more productive QB than Lamar Jackson? And that NCSU will have a better offense with more yards and more scoring than Louisville this year?

We can do the same analysis for FSU and their true freshman QB, and the freshman at VT, if you like. I'm not saying any of those three
teams are pushovers, and two of
them are on the road. Clemson could easily lose one or more of them. What I AM saying is that Louisville and Lamar Jackson will have better offensive production (yards and scoring) than all three of
those teams at the end of the year,
and I'd love for you to place a small wager on it with me. C'mon...it'll be fun!

Auburn has played Georgia Southern, Clemson, and Mercer.
Clemson scored 1 more touchdown
against Auburn than Mercer and Georgia Southern.

My point has been that NC State, FSU, and VT will be tougher games for Clemson than Louisville because those teams are competitive on
offense and play better defense. Clemson's offense finally put up respectable stats against Louisville but so have some other teams that were mediocre. I'm just talking about how teams with some talent on offense that play tougher defense than Louisville will be more difficult games for Clemson. Plus those
games are on the road too.

I can give you the names of 3 schools it seems to have happened overnight with: Pittsburgh, NC State, and Louisville. I'm sure there will be more this year.
Apparently, you were wrong. All three of these schools are struggling.

Yeah I guess they do. But this seems eerily similar to the late 70's.
Start beating clemsin bad.
Clemsin cheats
Clemsin wins title.

2010's
Start beating Clemsin bad
Clemsin ( who knows)
Clemsin wins title.

I heard a little of dabu on sports talk earlier.
Every player is Great! Effort is great! He's great! This guy is great! Freshman great! Seniors great! Etc....

Makes me want to puke! Just hoping that just like 5 years ago. The unlikely will happen again. Who would've thought that dumbo would be the one laughing right now?

And now it seems like they are the invincible ones. Maybe it changes back? Let's hope so.
Ooooh it will. How? Recruit better, defend better, block better, tackle better, pass the ball more accurately, but not by keeping our eye on them. Blab on about them cheating with absolutely no evidence or hint from outside players that they are doing so. How about we focus on getting better and getting them out of our heads. Same old crap.

Reactions: vlastimil_hort
So you believe that Mike Bellamy's aunt really gave him several thousands of dollars in hundreds just to take to school to show off in the gym? And the fact that he had just committed to Clemson was just a coincidence?

mike-bellamy-money1-260x323.jpg
You are what is wrong with our fanbase. Whining.

Reactions: dbowers2008
Based on your poor grammar, it is evident that you are a tater. "Their" is plenty of evidence, if you care to look, that they are cheating again. They don't recruit any harder than we do, just more recklessly. This will eventually be exposed.
Good Lord! That sound is me rolling my eyes at this BS.

If you believe Tater recruiting is on the up and up then you have to believe that it is normal for an Ag college located in Hooterville, USA to recruit 5* 17 and 18 year old kids from Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota, Tampa and Orlando. Unless there is some serious cash changing hands that ain't gonna happen.
Are you talking about Clemson or Alabama?

Auburn has played Georgia Southern, Clemson, and Mercer.
Clemson scored 1 more touchdown
against Auburn than Mercer and Georgia Southern.

My point has been that NC State, FSU, and VT will be tougher games for Clemson than Louisville because those teams are competitive on
offense and play better defense. Clemson's offense finally put up respectable stats against Louisville but so have some other teams that were mediocre. I'm just talking about how teams with some talent on offense that play tougher defense than Louisville will be more difficult games for Clemson. Plus those
games are on the road too.
"Clemson's offense finally put up respectable stats against Louisville"... 613 yards spread evenly between pass and run while every player on the bench played. If that is 'respectable' what do you call our offense?

Where exactly do you think the University of Washington is located? And for Colorado, Boulder is basically suburban Denver, so not in the middle of no where.

And...university of Utah is in SLC. Most of your schools used for the location analogy don't make sense.
Not to mention the University of Wisconsin is in Madison, the state capital and has a population of over 250,000. Very nice city. And the University is one of the best in the country.

There are two beaches just off Clemson's campus. Yeah, I know, that's amazing, isn't it? Beaches where there's water? Who'd of thought of that?
Unless they have stuck a ton of money into it, Y-Beach is a dump. Couldn't even go to it in the evenings, as they locked the gates and patrolled it and would charge you with trespassing if they caught you inside the fenced area.

Clemson just wants it more than we do and always have. Their is not a shred of evidence they are cheating. Dabo and staff work hard recruiting and they go hard in Florida and we dont. We stick to safer waters

Wrong.

It was proven Lateek Townsend was given "benefits" from a booster and was suspended. Took a year for us to find out. It came down to us or Clemturd, and it was clear exactly what happened.

If you think he was the only one, you are a fool.

Wrong.

It was proven Lateek Townsend was given "benefits" from a booster and was suspended. Took a year for us to find out. It came down to us or Clemturd, and it was clear exactly what happened.

If you are going to make stuff up, at least Google it first to make sure there is no article refuting it...and folks wonder why the world laughs sometimes.

So one of Townsend's HS coaches (not a "Booster") gives him a cell phone and that is why he attended Clemson? Or maybe it was the Polo shirts and HS Sweatshirt. $330.00 swayed him away...Um, ok...

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...s-plan-for-four-star-redshirt/comment-page-1/

Maybe the punter should have handled it...

https://www.fitsnews.com/2016/08/15/obviously-south-carolina-cant-suspend-its-punter/

giphy.gif

Wrong.

Link? Never heard about that...

After ekeing out the opener against West Virginia-VT has not played a team with a pulse! The Delaware Blue Hens, a really bad ECU team and Old Dominion will not prepare the Hokies for their visit from Clemson.

Truth- Clemson administrators, boosters, and the "Board" care about one thing....Football! Simply put, they put more emphasis, resources, and energy into football than we do. Thoughts?

Ok but none of that means they don't pay players. Don't get me wrong. Think it goes on at most places but upstate is certainly no exception
yeah, again, you just look like a giant douche claiming that players are being paid. it's incredibly offensive to the kids at Clemson. It's also moronic. You think a school pays players for upwards of ten years without them quickly developing a reputation for it nationally? Hell, Mississippi tried it and everybody knew they were doing it inside of about six weeks. It just took awhile for the NCAA to build a case.

Reactions: FJRTiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT