ADVERTISEMENT

Fellas, there has never been more obvious taterhead trolls

By feeding these two azzwipes you help them sow discontent on our site....their goal from day one.

I would totally assume, neither one has a life, had never been ‘laid’, and live in their patent’s basement/spare bedroom. Who else had time for that type shit?

Poor grammar. Misspellings. Incorrect usage of quotes and commas. Utilization of the feminized word "totally." 40,000 posts at > 2K per year, yet claims others have no life.

Final Analysis: obese, unseemly, high school equivalency

Poor grammar. Misspellings. Incorrect usage of quotes and commas. Utilization of the feminized word "totally." 40,000 posts at > 2K per year, yet claims others have no life.

STFU taterhead, go back to your tater U, founding father lynching KKK site.

At least USC was not founded by a racist, murdering SOB who still has a statue and building named after him at taterU. How long do you think it will take before the public comes after your Tillman statue and named building? Its coming, and it will be glorious...shit, there was never a more well documented racist lynching murderer in history, its coming.

I would totally assume, neither one has a life, had never been ‘laid’, and live in their patent’s basement/spare bedroom. Who else had time for that type shit?

Final analysis for you, hit the road troll.

Scared of the two keyboard tough guys. RollLaugh

VapidDazzlingGopher-small.gif

Reactions: howard13
Its very odd that you joined this site 16 years ago, but just recently showed up to do your trolling.

You left the . Out at the end bitch lol.........................

than mightee and chanticleer37, stop taking their weak bait already.

Ok, so let me get this straight... these dudes pull for a team which has won two of the last three college football national championships, have appeared in three of the last four championship games, and are currently ranked #1 in the country with a starting quarterback solidly in the running for their first-ever Heisman Trophy... and they're spending their time here?

I don't know what is more pathetic - those dude's lives or people who take their bait. For the love of God, hit the "ignore" button and move on. Responding directly to douches like that are what they live for.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter

RoosterBooster1...even though you contend I'm a tater, it's clear our Gamecock brethren enjoy my posts far more than your drivel.

As of this post, you've polluted the board with a whopping 8,185 messages, receiving 328 likes. That's only .04 likes per post.

Point-zero-four. Yikes.

Before this post, I've added 60 messages to the board, receiving 126 likes. Though I realize you probably struggle with basic math, that equates to 2.1 likes per post.

Thus, my posts are liked 52.5 times more often than yours.

Fifty-two-point-five. Wow.

Quality vs. Quantity. Enlightenment vs. Ignorance.

True Gamecocks appreciate my posts. The Tanner hire was a mistake. The Muschamp hire was a mistake. Both have been proven.

Your posts here suck. That, too, has been proven.

And...

giphy.gif

RoosterBooster1...even though you contend I'm a tater, it's clear our Gamecock brethren enjoy my posts far more than your drivel.

As of this post, you've polluted the board with a whopping 8,185 messages, receiving 328 likes. That's only .04 likes per post.

Point-zero-four. Yikes.

Before this post, I've added 60 messages to the board, receiving 126 likes. Though I realize you probably struggle with basic math, that equates to 2.1 likes per post.

Thus, my posts are liked 52.5 times more often than yours.

Fifty-two-point-five. Wow.

Quality vs. Quantity. Enlightenment vs. Ignorance.

True Gamecocks appreciate my posts. The Tanner hire was a mistake. The Muschamp hire was a mistake. Both have been proven.

Your posts here suck. That, too, has been proven.

And...

giphy.gif

You just tipped your hand you taterheaded trolling moron, everything you have posted on this site has been to bash the program, the administration, the coaching staff and the team.

A true Gamecock fan would never take complete joy in repeatedly bashing and insulting his "so-called" fellow Gamecock brethren or the program.

Now that the jig is up, your only defense is badly failed gaslighting tactics designed to somehow prove your superiority over anyone who dares to points out that your a taterheaded moronic troll... pretty pathetic, sadistic, delusional behavior there Taterhead.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

....And that's the breaking news, now go F*ck yourself you freakin Clemson fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cockadoodle4
than mightee and chanticleer37, stop taking their weak bait already.

Dude this is a time where we have the least amount of tater trolls. Not sure how long you've been here but the taters have 2 titles in 3 years. They have owned us for years.

They no longer waste their time here and we have little moderators banning much like it once was.

You wanna see the taters visit the Bama boards or Secrant .youll find them there

You just tipped your hand you taterheaded trolling moron, everything you have posted on this site has been to bash the program, the administration, the coaching staff and the team.

A true Gamecock fan would never take complete joy in repeatedly bashing and insulting his "so-called" fellow Gamecock brethren or the program.

Now that the jig is up, your only defense is a failed gaslighting tactics designed to somehow prove your superiority over anyone who dares to points out that your a taterheaded moronic troll... pretty pathetic, sadistic, delusional behavior there Taterhead.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

But.....he has more likes than you.

Maybe you're new here but their are less taters here than ever. It would be like Clemson fans seeking out the Duke forum. They have won 2 titles 2 true playoff championships. Have owned us for years .

They spend their time now on the Bama boards or Reactant.

Now anytime someone doesn't agree around here they are immediately labeled a tater so childish

So go ahead now you know what to do. Let's see who the first douche to do it now

Dude this is a time where we have the least amount of tater trolls. Not sure how long you've been here but the taters have 2 titles in 3 years. They have owned us for years.

They no longer waste their time here and we have little moderators banning much like it once was.

You wanna see the taters visit the Bama boards or Secrant .youll find them there

Open your eyes frog, I just pointed out the two biggest ones lurking here causing shit on our site.

Maybe you're new here but their are less taters here than ever. It would be like Clemson fans seeking out the Duke forum. They have won 2 titles 2 true playoff championships. Have owned us for years .

Now anytime someone doesn't agree around here they are immediately labeled a tater so childish

So go ahead now you know what to do. Let's see who the first douche to do it now

Actually been around Gamecock Central since 1998.

Left when life got busy, came back in 2012 and looked like my 2012 account was the only account that seemed to be active or still here.

What you described was happening back in the day as well, not seeing it as much tho. I guess, in some cases, the more things change the more they stay the same.

However, I agree with RoosterBooster1 and stand by the post.

Last edited:

That's EXACTLY what most posters here did to me when I first joined because I said that Muschamp needed to be replaced. I'm a what you would call a "fellow Gamecock brethren".

I was called a "troll", "tater", "not a true fan", etc, etc.

It took an affirmation from another user here (Conway) to clear the air that I wasn't any of those things and yet, I'm still called a "tater" every so often.

Just saying.

Reactions: Chanticleer37

Now that the jig is up, your only defense is badly failed gaslighting tactics designed to somehow prove your superiority over anyone who dares to points out that your a taterheaded moronic troll... pretty pathetic, sadistic, delusional behavior there Taterhead.

Sub-90 intelligence quotient...

That's EXACTLY what most posters here did to me when I first joined because I said that Muschamp needed to be replaced. I'm a what you would call a "fellow Gamecock brethren".

I was called a "troll", "tater", "not a true fan", etc, etc.

It took an affirmation from another user here (Conway) to clear the air that I wasn't any of those things and yet, I'm still called a "tater" every so often.

Just saying.

I've lurked here for ages and posted sporadically on CT. Here, after a typical Muschamp loss, vitriol is spewed for a few days and essentially anything goes. Then, as the venom abates, the pumpers come out from their hiding places and attempt to quell any remaining hardliners.

Again, the pumpers (who eat at chain restaurants, vacation in Gatlinburg, MB, etc.) cannot seem to grasp that Tanner and Muschamp are beloved by the taters. Why in God's name would any tater fan attempt to smear either of these underperforming individuals? Tater fans rejoice at their presence and position in Columbia.

Sigh...the Outback patrons dive into their blooming onions, blissfully ignorant and unaware...

Bullshit, when we were whipping their ass 5 years in a row you couldnt find not a one on here, you must be new.

I've lurked here for ages and posted sporadically on CT. Here, after a typical Muschamp loss, vitriol is spewed for a few days and essentially anything goes. Then, as the venom abates, the pumpers come out from their hiding places and attempt to quell any remaining hardliners.

Again, the pumpers (who eat at chain restaurants, vacation in Gatlinburg, MB, etc.) cannot seem to grasp that Tanner and Muschamp are beloved by the taters. Why in God's name would any tater fan attempt to smear either of these underperforming individuals? Tater fans rejoice at their presence and position in Columbia.

Sigh...the Outback patrons dive into their blooming onions, blissfully ignorant and unaware...
source.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT