ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Green Bay defensive coaching staff...

That sounds like our defense. Unfortunately. Hope we will be much better next year.

Can't settle for a loser field goal inside the 1 yard line in a championship game, especially on the road. That mentality will get you beat most of the time.

The offense and special teams did more damage than the defense did. Punch in even one of those opportunities in the first Qtr or recover an onsides kick and they win.

Fire every defensive coach, NOW. If the coach doesn't do it, NOW, he has called it in and is just cashing a check. He should be fired, NOW, then. If the team president doesn't fire him, NOW, he should be fired also.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Comparing Capers and Ward is a little ridiculous. Capers didn't have a great head coaching record, but he took on the task of coaching 2 expansion teams and took one to the NFC Championship. He also won the Super Bowl as DC at Green Bay.

Lorenzo Ward was a position coach with no DC experience prior to coming to USC

Caper also had it happen against a top 5 NFL QB. Ward had it happen against an injured midget for Kentucky, a mediocre QB at Mizzou, and a mediocre team vs Tennessee
This post was edited on 1/19 9:47 AM by SpurCock78

IMO the Packers lost the game when they stopped attacking the Seahawks defense in the 4th quarter and tried to run clock. A couple of 1st downs would've won the game.

Originally posted by NaturalGC7:
...giving up 2-scores with less than 3-minutes left.
I wish I had back the 30 precious seconds of my life I spent opening and reading this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT