ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

This guy is full of shit - why don’t he just laugh at MUSCHAMP AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Makes Tenn look like Peyton Manning was back.

Gives up over 600 yards at Ole Miss

And can’t do anything with Florida rushing.
#bringbackWhammy

Seriously, if Muschamp doesn't send some heads rolling after this season, then he has officially sealed his own fate. The lack of discipline and effort from the defense on Florida's final four possessions is a really bad sign.

If Muschamp doesn’t have it in him to fire his defensive coordinator today, he needs to be fired tomorrow. I’m to the point of not even caring anymore, way more to life than supporting a sports program that doesn’t care

To lose this game the way we lost it- is simply unacceptable. There needs to be some repercussions, whether it be opening up ALL positions to create competition, or demoting position coaches/coordinators. UNACCEPTABLE!

time of possession was 24 to 36

this one is on our offense, players and coaches

an inexcusable wasted opportunity

no amount of bullshit coachspeak will change this

Reactions: Legendary Cock
We had a 14 pt lead and a 17 pt lead, if you think this is on the offense you need to pay off the drugs
There's plenty of blame to go around. Yes, the defense is now historically bad. 1995 Wally Burnham bad. But the offense did absolutely NOTHING on their final 3 possessions when it was obvious we needed to move the ball and score.

time of possession was 24 to 36

this one is on our offense, players and coaches

an inexcusable wasted opportunity

no amount of bullshit coachspeak will change this

No. Absolutely not. What game were you watching? Lol! That defense got absolutely man handled and run over like a freight train. It was like a varsity team playing against a 9th grade team. They didn’t belong on the same field. Period.

Reactions: drawplay000
Yup, I’m retiring my fandom early this season. Not watching another game. Life is too short to keep putting anymore unnecessary energy into this shit program. We’re a 7-5 team that’ll proabably lose its bowl game. See everyone next year!

offensive coaches need to be held accountable for this miserable loss

we pissed away a win against a ranked team on the road

what a waste

Reactions: TRUEGARNET
Time for MChamp to take the gloves off & call out the effort and commitment of the D. Terrible tackling as we got embarrassed.
-Why Florida threw one pass is a mystery?
-Wally B is somewhere laughing.

369 rushing yards allowed by defense...offense puts up 31 points? Tell me again how it is the offenses fault? Stupid!
maybe our defense doesn't fold if we don't give them 50% more time to run their offense

you seem to know your shit, so you must be right

sincerely regret posting my opinion

keep up the good work

I love how Tommy Suggs said the defense just got gassed. With all the injuries blah blah blah.. .. We've been playing that poorly all season even when fully healthy. Maybe it's the defensive genius really isn't a defensive genius after all??

Hate to say it but our men's programs have gone to crap since Tanner has been in charge. Beginning to wonder if the A Dept. even knows how to win.

maybe our defense doesn't fold if we don't give them 50% more time to run their offense

keep up the good work

We run an uptempo offense. The defense couldn’t get off the field. Maybe if they forced them to punt instead of running the ball at will, the time of possession would not have been so high. It’s been like this all season. This defense is putrid and not at all competitive.

We run an uptempo offense. The defense couldn’t get off the field. Maybe if they forced them to punt instead of running the ball at will, the time of possession would not have been so high. It’s been like this all season. This defense is putrid and not at all competitive.
our offense cranked out ten powerhouse minutes in the second half

this allowed the gators to have only twenty to run theirs down our throats

keep up the good work
Well if the defense would have stopped their offense they wouldn't have 50% more time

Knew that early whistle in the 3rd qtr was gonna haunt us before the game was over.
I have to admit, I usually feel that way... as a lifelong Gamecock fan. Today, I was like "Oh, well, the offense is dominating, so I'm not worried." Back to the good 'ol days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT