ADVERTISEMENT

Florida

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Just stamped their ticket , no way they hold them out now even though we have similar overall records and we have a better conf record , it’s all about the name on the front of the jersey

Reactions: thisisnextyr
Just stamped their ticket , no way they hold them out now even though we have similar overall records and we have a better conf record , it’s all about the name on the front of the jersey

I feel the same way. But they have a better win now than we do, LSU, and we have a few really bad losses. These experts assume Florida will finish strong. I’m with you though. We didn’t need Florida to beat LSU.

Take off your tinfoil hat. Florida will have a net ranking in the top 30 after that win. We're still in the 80s. We need to stop crying this woe is me stuff. Everyone knew the formula going into this season when it comes to making the tournament field.

Take off your tinfoil hat. Florida will have a net ranking in the top 30 after that win. We're still in the 80s. We need to stop crying this woe is me stuff. Everyone knew the formula going into this season when it comes to making the tournament field.

I agree everyone 'knew' but the 'formula' always seems to change. One year its wins on the road, or conference record the next. Then it may be OOC strength or top 50 NET wins. One day it will be full body of work the next could be 'did you finish strong?' There is constantly a moving target that benefits Syracuse one year or Southern Cal the next. These committees do it to themselves. They need just say, we think team a is better than team b, not 'well tim, we think both teams are deserving but team a has more road wins than team b.' Imo it's just very patronizing. Suppose I'm just not a fan of that manner of rationalization

Reactions: Bclc829
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT