ADVERTISEMENT

For all those praising clempson

They have been out played and out coached in the second half. ND self destructed with drops, penalties, and turnovers.
To an extent, I agree. But klempsun D delivered the goods at crucial times. Those turnovers were forced. But ND certainly played well enough in 2nd half to win.

This is why Clemson is one of the best football jobs in the country. That was their only game this year. They play no other ranked teams. Not one. Their Heisman QB passed for less than 150 yards but its GOOD ENOUGH. Keep in mind, as crappy as we are, we are 1-0 in the ACC against a team that is now 4-1.

This is why Clemson is one of the best football jobs in the country. That was their only game this year. They play no other ranked teams. Not one. Their Heisman QB passed for less than 150 yards but its GOOD ENOUGH. Keep in mind, as crappy as we are, we are 1-0 in the ACC against a team that is now 4-1.
And still needed help from the refs

You mean "top ten." ND is not a real top ten team and neither is clempsun. Im as frustrated with Carolina as anyone but Im not going to heap praise where it is not deserved. Clemp could only score on short fields. Not that impressed.

And still needed help from the refs

It's the ACC that kept Clemson afloat while we dominated them for 5 years. They weathered the storm by winning 10+ games against some of the worst teams in the country. It creates the illusion of a great team, so you recruit great players and suddenly you are good enough to dominate the ACC, not just win 10 games.

Meanwhile, during our 33 wins in 3 seasons, we won NOTHING of consequence in the SEC. We recruited "well" but still middle-of-the road for our conference and here we sit. If we were in the ACC, we would have won at least three conference titles in the last 5 years and would most likely have been able to recruit closer to the level that Clemson is doing right now.

I get that Dabo is a great recruiter, but when 8-4 is a nightmare season... the worst you can do... its a little easier to recruit.

The sad thing is, if we were Clemson tonight we would have our own fans saying the best team didn't win and that ND gave us the game. But those same fans of ours tonight are praising Clemson for holding on to the win and talking about them making plays. Clemson is the only team I know who will be praised for winning a game looking like crap and having the most luck imaginable and not get blasted by their fans or the media.

Reactions: armoloyse
Cock Vader......go to bed. Your lack of an IQ hurts our heads.

Ok so you are denying that being in the ACC is a HUGE advantage for Clemson? If you are going to insult me with your second post get specific. Teach me sage.

If we were in the ACC, we would have won at least three conference titles in the last 5 years and would most likely have been able to recruit closer to the level that Clemson is doing right now.

No, if you were in the ACC, you wouldn't have Holtz, Spurrier, Lattimore, Clowney, etc because they want to be in the SEC. And you wouldn't have the SEC money and all the accolades that go along with the brand. I always hate that argument from either side because it's not an and/or situation. Tanner just needs to hold the staff accountable for getting better. And if SOS doesn't have a logical plan, then he needs to be shown the door. Worked for FSU. They were going nowhere fast - and that's in the ACC. Showed Bowden the door - an unpopular decision by many - and they end up with a National Championship. Worry about clem all you want. It's kicking dirt in the wrong direction.

Reactions: jblanken64
No, if you were in the ACC, you wouldn't have Holtz, Spurrier, Lattimore, Clowney, etc because they want to be in the SEC. And you wouldn't have the SEC money and all the accolades that go along with the brand. I always hate that argument from either side because it's not an and/or situation. Tanner just needs to hold the staff accountable for getting better. And if SOS doesn't have a logical plan, then he needs to be shown the door. Worked for FSU. They were going nowhere fast - and that's in the ACC. Showed Bowden the door - an unpopular decision by many - and they end up with a National Championship. Worry about clem all you want. It's kicking dirt in the wrong direction.

So Clemson and FSU aren't getting four and five star guys? You can't have it both ways.

I hate Clemson. But take your glasses off and understand that they won that game. Turnovers are part of the game. They forced FOUR turnovers. The did enough to win tonight.

We can be in denial and feel bad for ourselves as a Carolina program or we can do something about it. NOBODY cares if we suck besides our fans. There isn't any free passes for teams who have coaches that do not get it done not only in the season but also in recruiting. Honestly how many of our guys would be starting at Clemson?!?! Let that sink in- Their former walk on receiver Renfrow looks better than every WR we have not named Cooper. Their defensive line was in the backfield ALL NIGHT! We don't know what that looks like in the past two years. Their playcalling although gimmicky- is what recruits want to play in. We either need to start adjusting to the times or keep getting lapped.

Go cocks.

Oh please..enough with this.
Yes I hate to say this, and yes I hate those f***s with a passion.
But the first step in solving a problem is recognizing you have one.
This is a fundamental our administration seems to ignore
And we ignore, or don't want to admit.that those assholes are on fire right now...and the only one that may stop them is FSU..maybe.
Anyone that says "well it's a toss up when we play them, blah blah" is a ****ing idiot.
They will kill us. Period. End of story.

They have been out played and out coached in the second half. ND self destructed with drops, penalties, and turnovers.

We had drops (one for a TD and one INT by a LB), had two defensive penalties that kept their drives alive and lead to points. We had our share of mistakes - not anywhere near a perfect game - and it came down to one play which we won.

It's a win. 4-0.

Reactions: scjudge and wdrcu75
So Clemson and FSU aren't getting four and five star guys? You can't have it both ways.
Conference may play in the mind of a few recruits. But most just want to play for a winner. We should have been pulling in top 10 recruiting classes after each of our 11 win seasons, but we have a coach that doesn't really believe in recruiting. Clemson coaches have "sold" their past few seasons including beating "so-and-so" and "so-and-so", etc. and the recruits are buying it. Heck, even heard the announcers talking about it. They are on all social media...constantly keeping in contact with recruits. Wouldn't surprise me if they tweeted some recruits during a game, just to show how much they "care."

Conference may play in the mind of a few recruits. But most just want to play for a winner. We should have been pulling in top 10 recruiting classes after each of our 11 win seasons, but we have a coach that doesn't really believe in recruiting. Clemson coaches have "sold" their past few seasons including beating "so-and-so" and "so-and-so", etc. and the recruits are buying it. Heck, even heard the announcers talking about it. They are on all social media...constantly keeping in contact with recruits. Wouldn't surprise me if they tweeted some recruits during a game, just to show how much they "care."
It's calling recruiting...perhaps the Old Ball Sack should take notes.

Reactions: IkeWild33
You don't have to like it but you gotta respect it.
I don't respect cheaters that grab onto recievers in the end zone while the ref looks the other way. A lot of teams around the country saw you have zero depth on defense and leave the middle of the field wide ass open for a semi-decent passing QB to pick you to death. You also get very vanilla on offense when you have a lead in the second half.

The no call on pass interference against Clemson from the 11 In the end zone was huge. Would have moved the ball to the 5 probably resulting in ND touchdown instead of turnover. Be had him by the Jersey pulling blatantly and the ref just stood and watched. SMH.

The sad thing is, if we were Clemson tonight we would have our own fans saying the best team didn't win and that ND gave us the game. But those same fans of ours tonight are praising Clemson for holding on to the win and talking about them making plays. Clemson is the only team I know who will be praised for winning a game looking like crap and having the most luck imaginable and not get blasted by their fans or the media.
Unh, not I. UPC got the win and that is the main thing, but a superior team gave them the game. UPC almost coached its way out of it by playing both prevent defense and prevent offense for a quarter, while managing to use up all their timeouts early - the last trying to get set up for a field goal. You won't hear me giving them too much praise.

I got a feeling that if we had won against Mizzou yesterday like CU did,last night, we wouldn't be complaining about non-calls.and whatever else.

Have to be a realist, they're good and were not. Don't have to like,it, but it is what it is

Reactions: shorecock
I hate Clemson. But take your glasses off and understand that they won that game. Turnovers are part of the game. They forced FOUR turnovers. The did enough to win tonight.

We can be in denial and feel bad for ourselves as a Carolina program or we can do something about it. NOBODY cares if we suck besides our fans. There isn't any free passes for teams who have coaches that do not get it done not only in the season but also in recruiting. Honestly how many of our guys would be starting at Clemson?!?! Let that sink in- Their former walk on receiver Renfrow looks better than every WR we have not named Cooper. Their defensive line was in the backfield ALL NIGHT! We don't know what that looks like in the past two years. Their playcalling although gimmicky- is what recruits want to play in. We either need to start adjusting to the times or keep getting lapped.

Go cocks.
The truth hurts. I hope Tanner has faced it and is figuring out how to fix the mess

It's the ACC that kept Clemson afloat while we dominated them for 5 years. They weathered the storm by winning 10+ games against some of the worst teams in the country. It creates the illusion of a great team, so you recruit great players and suddenly you are good enough to dominate the ACC, not just win 10 games.

Meanwhile, during our 33 wins in 3 seasons, we won NOTHING of consequence in the SEC. We recruited "well" but still middle-of-the road for our conference and here we sit. If we were in the ACC, we would have won at least three conference titles in the last 5 years and would most likely have been able to recruit closer to the level that Clemson is doing right now.

I get that Dabo is a great recruiter, but when 8-4 is a nightmare season... the worst you can do... its a little easier to recruit.
Dude save it. Mizzou has come in the SEC East and won 2 out of 3 titles. You and the rest of the Gamecock nation can sit around and pat Bama on the back all you want but the fact is the East has been easy pickings the last 3 years. To say anything about conferences is stupid. Mizzou and Tx AM are showing the nation that most teams could walk into the SEC and not skip a beat. Mizzou and Tx AM have proven that and somehow people fail to see it.

clemsux won a game. Great. They're amazing. But they'll eventually lose one they're supposed to win. They always do.

#clemsuxing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT