ADVERTISEMENT

Frank, you recruited these guys. Worst team I have seen, this is ugly!!!!

Cocky89

Oct 31, 2015
Can't shoot, can't rebound, cant play as a team, can't defend.......wow. Frank your the coach....the announcer said it....last year we had a go to guy. I've never seen a team like this...so many needs...no quick fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecock ed
Coach is supposed to be so discipline but this team is like a playground pick up squad.....making dumb mistakes.....I don't understand.

Reactions: nikolas22
Lots of first year guys in the system and we don't have a true point guard. If you didn't expect us to struggle, you haven't been paying attention. Coach Martin will right the ship but it may be next year before it happens.

He's a great coach. With all the defections, suspension, and graduation of last year's seniors this is nearly a brand new team. We'll be back.

The transfers have been awful, except for Booker, who should be playing more. Grading the transfers...
Gravett. D-
Holden. F
Myers. C-
Booker. B

Guys calm down, we will never be a team challenging for a final 4 team every year. We have help on the way next year and will more than likely make the tourney, where anything can happen. We had 1 guy leave early unexpected and 1 suspended for the year.

Guys calm down, we will never be a team challenging for a final 4 team every year. We have help on the way next year and will more than likely make the tourney, where anything can happen. We had 1 guy leave early unexpected and 1 suspended for the year.
This
If we aren’t competitive next season I will be shocked. Help is coming

Reactions: NetworkX
I think OP needs to go back and see who signed, who was kicked of the team and/or left the team...

I bet the player who were kicked off the team before the finial four year because of discipline problems are kicking themselves...

Could have won a National Championship last year...

Frank Martin is doing what we wanted him to do, take chances and bring in good players, but with discipline problems, you have show tough love by kicking them off the team and hopeful earn their spot back on the team...

Frank has a team of "role Players"... He needs a Star.. Last year they had a star, and PJ was getting better. THis team is almost impossible to watch.. Again, The Final Four last year was hiuge, but the "Drop-off" is even bigger..

We won an NCAA tournament game for the first time in 4 decades.
We went to the final four last year for the first time ever.
We lost our top 4 guards to include Sin and PJ.
Frank has had a revolving door of players that either quit, transfer, get kicked off, get arrested, fail to make grades, etc.
What the hell did you expect to have for a team this year?
We are not going to make the NCAA tournament every year much less win a damn NCAA game each year. We lost way too much.

We won an NCAA tournament game for the first time in 4 decades.
We went to the final four last year for the first time ever.
We lost our top 4 guards to include Sin and PJ.
Frank has had a revolving door of players that either quit, transfer, get kicked off, get arrested, fail to make grades, etc.
What the hell did you expect to have for a team this year?
We are not going to make the NCAA tournament every year much less win a damn NCAA game each year. We lost way too much.
Oh, Okay, then we should be happy with this team?? NO!! I am so proud of what they did last year, it was a Fun Run, why cant they make the Tournament more than once a decade?? that is the least that should be expected from a Major Univeristy athletic department....

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I do not disagree with you but the players that left were not only good but were the heart and soul of the team. This team is rebuilding and creating some depth. But don’t think for one second that we have a Sin or PJ sitting on that bench.

Reactions: jonesz21
So let’s see. A month ago we beat Kentucky, Georgia and Florida... with the same players we have now. Was THAT the worst USC team you’ve ever seen?

I don’t know why they’re not playing as well these days. Is it a slump or have other teams just figured us out? Whatever it is, it seems we went through something similar last year. This one looks worse because we don’t have that go to guy (Thornwell) and half of the people on this board are expecting us to improve over last year, or at least make the final 4 again.

Last year was a hell of a lot of fun. Doesn’t look like this will be our year but I’ll bet FM has us on another NCAA run before long.

GO COCKS!

first time we have even danced in a while and now they mad cuz we didn't make it 2 yrs in a row? without a doubt we have the least knowledgeable fans around...with extremely short memory...smdh

Can't shoot, can't rebound, cant play as a team, can't defend.......wow. Frank your the coach....the announcer said it....last year we had a go to guy. I've never seen a team like this...so many needs...no quick fix.

Someone doesn't remember the last couple years of our previous coach...

Is your name Darin Horn?

Is your name Darin Horn?
Ugh!! Trying to completely erase him from memory. Only coach that I know that for sure attempted to completely sabotage a program on his way out. How he got another job, I'll never know.

Ugh!! Trying to completely erase him from memory. Only coach that I know that for sure attempted to completely sabotage a program on his way out. How he got another job, I'll never know.
I agree. He was a total disaster. Glad he's gone.

I agree. He was a total disaster. Glad he's gone.

. . . and on top of all that . . . he was a vindictive asshole. Should have been blackballed from coaching. How could ANY AD or HC trust him with their basketball team? Did he EVER break a sweat recruiting/coaching? I wish his type on Dabo!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT