ADVERTISEMENT

Game 2- Rain delay!

I’m sorry...don’t know why announcers thought it was a good decision. But you don’t intentionally load the bases in a tied game. Came back to bite us in the a$$ as we had no room for error with the walk. He pitched tight that entire at bat. Not to mention a hit scores multiple runs if they came through. So stupid. Gotta make them beat you. Kingston out-coached himself there...

Reactions: Legendary Cock
farr pitched a good game...if kingston was asked if farr gave up 2 runs the whole game and would he be ok with that....im sure he would have said hell yeah, but i thought he may have lasted a batter or 2 to far

Not Farr's fault in the least. Bloop single and an intential walk were two of the base runners. Scoring one run isn't gonna cut it.

Go back and look at what I posted earlier. Farr should have never seen the 8th, Not his fault
ok. That can be argued. I didn't mind leaving him in, but was not a fan of walking the basses loaded. If you think the hitter has Farr's "number" go to the pen.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Our guys need to shorten up with 2 strikes. All three went down swinging for the fences. It’s certainly been an issue all season long. It’s obvious to everyone but wonder if anything will change? Our approach to hitting isn’t great. Hopefully it’ll work in the bottom of the 9th. Need a quick top 9 here and need to get some base runners.

Totally bailed on any type if strategy what so ever. Just swing as hard as you can every pitch.

Over swinging, swinging at balls in the dirt, high pitches, pitches way outside, and pitches high and tight. This team just struggles on offense and not just against good pitching.

You can't blame Farr or Meade for this. We need a miracle in the 9th.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT