ADVERTISEMENT

Game Rules

SportsSuites1

Oct 17, 2007
Get up promptly and go to a neutral corner if you're knocked down, always wear your helmet 'cause clemson will try to kick you in the head if you're on the ground exposed. Doing the 'incredible hulk' after delivering a 360 to a clemson RB is still a 15-yard penalty. DO NOT make reference to 'crazy balls' when Watson throws a helicopter - be nice. Don't 'high-5' anyone 'cause it's just not cool to rub it in. If we get way-ahead like WVA did ignore their DT's plea to 'take it easy' - keep the petal to the metal. Always be civil and ask permission to laugh at 'em. DO NOT make fun of their conference or opponents, it's not their fault they play in a kiddie-league. Don't talk about Howard's Rock or Ben Tillman ... racism has no place in today's society, they were just a figment of their daddy's imagination when clemson was a cow college and eggs were the currency of choice in the 'holler'. Practice good sportsmanship at all times - get off the pile quickly. Don't make fun of their logo. Don't make fun of their highway department vests. Don't make fun of their women, such as they are. Ugly girls have feelings, too. Do offer to help squeeze those fat mamma's back into their pinto's for the ride home. Provide water. DO NOT make fun of the fact they sweat even in 50-degree weather. Never allude to the fact their breath smells of salted cod. Don't accept any sweets, ignore the spaces 'tween their teeth, wait until the game's over 'fore celebrating. Don't make fun when they cry. Win with pride and dignity. Here's a health ...

Get up promptly and go to a neutral corner if you're knocked down, always wear your helmet 'cause clemson will try to kick you in the head if you're on the ground exposed. Doing the 'incredible hulk' after delivering a 360 to a clemson RB is still a 15-yard penalty. DO NOT make reference to 'crazy balls' when Watson throws a helicopter - be nice. Don't 'high-5' anyone 'cause it's just not cool to rub it in. If we get way-ahead like WVA did ignore their DT's plea to 'take it easy' - keep the petal to the metal. Always be civil and ask permission to laugh at 'em. DO NOT make fun of their conference or opponents, it's not their fault they play in a kiddie-league. Don't talk about Howard's Rock or Ben Tillman ... racism has no place in today's society, they were just a figment of their daddy's imagination when clemson was a cow college and eggs were the currency of choice in the 'holler'. Practice good sportsmanship at all times - get off the pile quickly. Don't make fun of their logo. Don't make fun of their highway department vests. Don't make fun of their women, such as they are. Ugly girls have feelings, too. Do offer to help squeeze those fat mamma's back into their pinto's for the ride home. Provide water. DO NOT make fun of the fact they sweat even in 50-degree weather. Never allude to the fact their breath smells of salted cod. Don't accept any sweets, ignore the spaces 'tween their teeth, wait until the game's over 'fore celebrating. Don't make fun when they cry. Win with pride and dignity. Here's a health ...
You really oughta try getting a life.

WTF Dude? You are really out there....

I used to think that you were mentally unstable but now I realize that you actually do need to get a life. Your obsession with Clemson wastes what little talents you possess. Seriously, man, shut up then grow up. You are making a complete and total ass of yourself.

The only thing that will give me solace on Saturday besides the extremely unlikely W is that hopefully you'll shut the hell up and crawl back in your hole for the next 9 months.

Yet another example of the one who likes to correct grammar and spelling getting it wrong himself. It's "pedal", not "petal". Unless, of course, you have made a completely new and original saying relating to flowers and their untimely loss of colored beauty onto the hood of a car.

HA! You clemson midgets read it again then pack it in those pintos, point 'em towards the prairie and putt on outta' here ... your dirty mouths display your fear, which I completely understand knowing the Gamecocks are going to ruin your year - stop at Skins and buy a beer ... and then 'choke' of 'dem 'chicken franks' ... the only bird you'll be feasting on this weekend.
South Carolina's got your 'number' ... call it six out of seven - the tigers gonna catch hell on Saturday, we're gonna' think we're in heaven.
(There's a two beer limit at Skins - hot dang, you boys just can't win)

HA! You clemson midgets read it again then pack it in those pintos, point 'em towards the prairie and putt on outta' here ... your dirty mouths display your fear, which I completely understand knowing the Gamecocks are going to ruin your year - stop at Skins and buy a beer ... and then 'choke' of 'dem 'chicken franks' ... the only bird you'll be feasting on this weekend.
South Carolina's got your 'number' ... call it six out of seven - the tigers gonna catch hell on Saturday, we're gonna' think we're in heaven.
(There's a two beer limit at Skins - hot dang, you boys just can't win)
EfmgW3Y.gif

I used to think that you were mentally unstable but now I realize that you actually do need to get a life. Your obsession with Clemson wastes what little talents you possess. Seriously, man, shut up then grow up. You are making a complete and total ass of yourself.
Clemson fan on our damn board telling someone to get a life?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT