ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread - Clemson

All of those folks on here discounting cu putting things together on offense the last 3-4wks……

Welp, 6-6 is still a good first year. Maybe we can manage to not get embarrassed in our bowl game.

I can’t believe I, yet again, allowed them to get my hopes up. Sigh….

Guys we ain’t winning. And that’s okay. Clemson is trying to be a good program. We’re just trying to running sport for students to have an outlet for their talents.

Honestly we shouldn’t be playing teams like Clemson or Georgia. They care and we don’t. Maybe if we were an FCS school we’d have success. Playing against more likeminded programs would be good IMO.

Reactions: drawplay000
Face it, Beamer needs to recruit better players on the line... Dabo has been at Clemson for 14 years and Beamer in his first years has patched up the crap Muschamp left behind...

But it's funny how Carolina fans forget that this is Beamer's first year and won 6 games with a very bad line...
Dude we are so far behind them in talent, we probably will never recruit at their level.

Reactions: 92Pony
All of those folks on here discounting cu putting things together on offense the last 3-4wks……

Welp, 6-6 is still a good first year. Maybe we can manage to not get embarrassed in our bowl game.

I can’t believe I, yet again, allowed them to get my hopes up. Sigh….

You still have a good point. 6-6 and bowl eligible is a good start for this new staff. Better than what most thought.

Reactions: Brace1
Face it, Beamer needs to recruit better players on the line... Dabo has been at Clemson for 14 years and Beamer in his first years has patched up the crap Muschamp left behind...

But it's funny how Carolina fans forget that this is Beamer's first year and won 6 games with a very bad line...
Captain obvious you are. You sir just have diarrhea of the mouth, and/or keyboard. Get lost.

We are outmatched at every position on the field. What's the longest Clempson winning streak?

What’s most disappointing is how their OL is pushing us around. They could line up and run up the middle and average 4-5 yards a clip. They couldn’t run on anybody early on. We have 2 - 5* D-Linemen.

Defense is worn down. They will destroy us in the second half. This is A&M all over again.

Talent wise, we have a long way to go to compete with Clemson or most in the SEC. If Beamer can't get some good players to come to SC. We are right where we've always been a 6 or 7 win a year team if lucky. But I guess that's ok for most on here.

Well at this point they should be beating us with ease given the talent they have. I didn’t have any misconceptions going into this game so I’m unfazed. Hopefully we can catch up soon and I’m still proud of these players. Good season overall.

What worries me is that it's going to be incredibly hard to get program-changing recruits if we keep putting up 5, 6, 12-yard quarters of offense. Satterfield simply cannot remain employed here.

Reactions: cadcock
What’s most disappointing is how their OL is pushing us around. They could line up and run up the middle and average 4-5 yards a clip. They couldn’t run on anybody early on. We have 2 - 5* D-Linemen.
just goes to show that stars dont always matter

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT