ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread, you rectums!

We deserve the NIT. This team was decent early but awful now. We can't score.

Sad thing is, the free throws probably were the difference today. It will take a mild miracle to win a NCAA tournament game.

there are about 8-10 teams that have a shot at winning the NCAA tourney.. the rest of the fields are pretenders that might get a little lucky if they make a run in tourney

College teams are watered down the last couple of years

Two times down the floor. PJ lobs a pass into Kotsar in the lane.Turnover. Then he passes is to Silva in the lane. Silva looks like "why are you giving me this." Note that PJ didn't even look at Thornwell on either of those possessions.

SC will be a 8 seed and that should prove how bad a lot of teams are in college basketball

Two times down the floor. PJ lobs a pass into Kotsar in the lane.Turnover. Then he passes is to Silva in the lane. Silva looks like "why are you giving me this." Note that PJ didn't even look at Thornwell on either of those possessions.

It's almost like Alabama was focusing 2-3 players on defending Thornwell all day. Sounds crazy, I know.

Hey, if we still end up making the tournament like we should, at least we'll get ourselves off of that "Longest Drought Since Last NCAA Tournament Appearance" graphic. Look at the bright side fellas!!

Cuz we're one-and-done no matter how you slice it.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
Did you notice Alabama sat back in a zone down the stretch? They know we can't hit a bull in the ass with a frying pan!

Reactions: jonesz21
It really doesn't matter what seed SC is.... and if they play great, at most they win one game in tourney

Its obvious Thornwell is out of gas...he's had no help the second half of season

Something is wrong with Dozier. He looks like nobody is home.
He actually played as well as anyone today. He missed some shots late but kept us in the game until the last few minutes. He was 4/5 on free throws. If everyone shot 80% on free throws, we win the game.

I've been critical of him as well but today was not really his fault.

No one should be either surprised or disappointed at today's outcome. The better, more athletic team won, a team whose program is on the rise. Incidentally, they beat us today in the same areas in which they beat us in Columbia - especially with respect to rebounding.

LOL..."at most they win one game". Did you know they haven't done that in 40 years?

Well, I'm getting over my pissed-off-ness.....C'mon now, even ONE win in the tourney would be a step forward. Anything more than that would be gravy. But that "one game" could mean the difference between shattering that glass ceiling or starting over. Like, way over. We better win that "one" game. That's all I got to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT