ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread......

The O line hasn't played well, but it's time to admit neither has Jake since the Missouri game.

Reactions: roosterbell
If they score easily again, I wonder if we have some adjustment we can make to work toward respectability?

What are the chances our O line opens one hole today? So far, Dowdle's few yards are all on his own.

Not a single part of this team looks like they want to compete. Trying hard to be positive.

Go on fourth, go for 2, they've got ZERO respect for the Gamecocks. I hope our boys realize that and respond accordingly.

That first one is on the offense. Your defense gets a stop and then the offense screws them over. Huge momentum play.

May I be the first to say how bad these announcers suck. Talking about the great tempo offense of SF when we have the ball.

Reactions: 92Pony
Why on the USF TD drive, did our DB's play 15 yards off the receivers once again. USF was on the 22, and we played 15 yards off the receiver so they threw it down to the 7. Amazing you can play that far off when you only have to cover 30 yards total.

This is like sandlot football with the 12 year olds playing against the 8 year olds

Our DB's are playing off ,everything 5-10 yards is open , is Ward calling plays

Poor defense since USFs second possession. Our guys our tripping on their own shoes. Come on boys!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT