ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread......

I don't see any other teams with slow QB's who run the read option like we do. I think that's my biggest gripe because it is SO obvious.
Everything else I'm willing to give time on to get talent back into the program, etc.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
It's hard to put the blame on the defense. We expected them to score quite a few points. This offense has done nothing so far.

The defense has 2 takeaways counting the turnover on downs. The O has to keep up to have a chance. Have to keep the defense off the field.

Need to pay Fitz what he wants to get him back. Need to get a solid OL guy. Improve talent in the secondary so we don't have to play so far off. Roper gets a bye due to deficiencies beyond his control (but the patience on that is going out the window).

BTW...can someone tell me why Hurst disappeared the last few games (not blaming him)?

Okay boys.......time for more of the read play with no read offense.........maybe someone from USF will fall down and we can score.

If Muschamp continue on with Kurtis as his OC he will never win more than 9 games in the SEC. I don't care how many good players we get!

If South Carolina can keep the momentum from that drive they could win this game. They've gotta keep it going though.

Absolute slap in the face to our defense on that 4th down play. They do not take us seriously whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT