ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like what we saw with Louisville's beatdown of a kentucky team with an equal record and Florida State's beatdown of florida. The ACC is just a better conference with better coaches.

Laughable any idiot could see the ball hit the ground and his fingers empty

If give a Champ a raise and an extension after this then we are admitting that we are happy being Vandy or Kentucky . 8 wins against pitiful competition this year means nothing after this circus

Reactions: drawplay000
Hey asshole, back off!! I meant that we don't know if Champ is gonna can Roper just yet!! Roper does NOT need to be our OC for another second after this game!! Hell, if I were Champ I'da canned Rope at halftime if THIS GAME!!

Asshole , really? I just asked for clarification. You best slow your roll, Anna

I'm referring to the generation, not the coach.
Gotcha, and I'm widcha on that point 100%!!!

As God as my witness, but until someone takes the same position and strategy with us as did the legendary coach Pat Dye did at Auburn in regards to catching up to Bama, well all I can tell you is things will continue to be as they've been for the last 50 years with Carolina - 2nd place to clem UNTIL WE THOROUGHLY CHANGE IT!!! Simple as that folks. Simple. As. That.

Damn, I'm having a hard time figuring out who's a tater and who's just a pissed off Gamecock fan. We're all talking schitt about the cocks.I'm saying it to myself at home. Really disappointing to watch the cocks floundering like this. Too many self inflicted wounds.

Gotcha, and I'm widcha on that point 100%!!!

As God as my witness, but until someone takes the same position and strategy with us as did the legendary coach Pat Dye did at Auburn in regards to catching up to Bama, well all I can tell you is things will continue to be as they've been for the last 50 years with Carolina - 2nd place to clem UNTIL WE THOROUGHLY CHANGE IT!!! Simple as that folks. Simple. As. That.

What was that strategy?

LOVe how we let the tater defense get set before we snap the ball. That’s nice

We started the chippiness up at UPC before the game in Holtz's last year. They just went ahead and kicked our asses in the fight AND the game. I guess bottles p!$$ them off also.

Reactions: jonesz21
Let’s at least taunt some of their players so they miss part next weeks game

And maybe the bottles were thrown because the tater players lined up three deep befire the game to taunt the students??
I know why it happened. Just telling you that's why. BTW, no one makes someone throw bottles. They just do. Dig?

LOVe how we let the tater defense get set before we snap the ball. That’s nice
I've been noticing that too. Several great opportunities to catch them sleeping. Stupid not to take advantage of that. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT