ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We started the chippiness up at UPC before the game in Holtz's last year. They just went ahead and kicked our asses in the fight AND the game. I guess bottles p!$$ them off also.
They will kick out azz for many years

Yeah this whole game is ugly and outside the offensive production is not our team. Embarrassing. Sometimes I’m glad this is the last game of the year because I’m either really happy or disgusted after this game.

If Boom is smart he’ll throw a lot of money at Ole Miss QB coach, he can develop QB and they’re cleaning house probably

Yeah this whole game is ugly and outside the offensive production is not our team. Embarrassing. Sometimes I’m glad this is the last game of the year because I’m either really happy or disgusted after this game.

If Boom is smart he’ll throw a lot of money at Ole Miss QB coach, he can develop QB and they’re cleaning house probably
Oh, we have a bowl game to go yet. I'm salivating over the prospect.

Ladies & Gentlemen.....the next class of NASA physicists.....

Going with my gut feeling :

USC......21
Taters. 20

265 yards passing

(head says 31-21 taters, heart says 28-17 cocks)

31-28 SCAR
235 passing yards

28-27 South Carolina

313 passing yards

SC 30
Taters 28

passing yards 285 Amazing SC wins on a last second FG

17-14 usc 291 passing

Carolina 21
Klem's Son 17

189 passing yards for the Gamecocks

SC 27
Tiggers 20

Passing- 287

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I can only be honest at this point. Clemson is bigger and stronger at every position on both sides of the ball.

Oh, we have a bowl game to go yet. I'm salivating over the prospect.

I'll 100% not be there. Up until I saw what I'm seeing tonight, me & mine were gonna be there. Not now. Not wasting my money or time. Same team out there that lost at home to freakin' KY.

Anyone else wishing Bryant would break his damn leg???

Only because DABLO’s classless ass is leaving him in - no other reason

Defense been on the field along time this third quarter. Demoralizing for our defense I feel bad for our young men, the offense is not doing anything to help those guys. What a shame.

Reactions: roosterbell
Anyone else wishing Bryant would break his damn leg???

Only because DABLO’s classless ass is leaving him in - no other reason
sorry, but absolutely not.....im as frustrated as anyone, but their just better and yes bryant should come out at this point

Reactions: torsten
Defense been on the field along time this third quarter. Demoralizing for our defense I feel bad for our young men, the offense is not doing anything to help those guys. What a shame.
Well Fenton made sure they stayed on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT