ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

What amazes me is that when we run the ball successfully for a few yards the next play is ALWAYS the exact same play - just maybe to the other side - our offense is same predictable even all of us arm chair DCs know what’s coming.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
So Mr. Snow (it all) - what exactly did the announcers say that was true. What is your recommendation for a coach since you such a great prognosticator and have better football knowledge than those 2 announcers. I would certainly like to hear your infinite wisdom. Are you willing to put up $1000s more to pay off coaches and pay $10M per year for the absolute best proven coach in the USA.
You are right...lets just stick with a guy who has been an under-achieving loser for 8 years as a head coach. just because we don't have Urban Meyer lined up to come here.
Maybe if I were in Tanner's position, I'd have several answers...since, you know...that would be my JOB. My recommendation is simple: fire Ray Tanner Monday. Hire an AD who has an idea of what he's doing and let HIM hire Muschamp's replacement.

ESPN: "If you make a move, there's no guarantee you can get a better coach."
Jon Snow: "If you don't make a move, you are guaranteed to be stuck with a crap coach."

I love the way they said if you get rid of muschamp who would you get to come here cause lots of coaches think you can’t win here. I guess they never heard of Spurrier or Holtz

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
The only coach discussion should be OC. Pres is not going to can Tanner so quickly, and Tanner is not going to can non-coach Muschamp. The pressure is too great for non-coach to avoid the OC change, so let’s start looking at who is a good fit there.

ESPN: "If you make a move, there's no guarantee you can get a better coach."
Jon Snow: "If you don't make a move, you are guaranteed to be stuck with a crap coach."

I love the way they said if you get rid of muschamp who would you get to come here cause lots of coaches think you can’t win here. I guess they never heard of Spurrier or Holtz
Herman and Smart both said no.

Dabo just having fun. Play your son. Draw up trick plays.
A great day for taters!

Ok that’s one starter possibly out for the rest of the year - keep them in their dumbo -

Stop playing Clemson if you not going to show up
Wonder if the taters had the same attitude when we won 5 in a row - no - they went out and bought the best players they could buy and got themselves a trainer that can slip their guys illegal substances without diverting caught. Hell we get probation for cookies - freaking cookies and they get zip - nothing - for players testing positive for banned substances. Amazing

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT