ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Even if they give the ball to auburn with 2 minutes left and no timeouts and our D playing well....does anyone actually think they would have scored a TD and won?

Dude, Ellis is horrid. I listened to him in the car on the way home from my in-laws house early 2nd quarter.
Good lord. If you can get past the awful smoker rasp, he’s trying to paint the scene and talking about with his towel on his left hip but the delivery was awful. Then during a play he goes on for 45 words before he clarifies that the pass was successfully caught. Another 24 words before he managed to say what yard line it was on.

he is the definition of the shitty good ole boy culture that runs through our board and decision makers.
my post went way over your head, i must apologize. next time i will have to explain to you.

Even if they give the ball to auburn with 2 minutes left and no timeouts and our D playing well....does anyone actually think they would have scored a TD and won?
There was absolutely questionable play calls by Bobo but we did give up a 4th and 16 play and they hit multiple passes on outs to the sidelines throughout the game. They had trouble going downfield but I don’t think there is reason to think this was completely impossible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT