ADVERTISEMENT

Game vs Miss st

gamecocks247

Feb 2, 2018
I believe this is a must win game tomorrow, if there is any hope to dance this year. It will be the only chance for a 2nd (quad 1) win, other than the tournament. Lose this game and they probably have to make it to the sec tourney championship game or win it. Thoughts?

Sounds about right. Their play on the road has been helter skelter. If they make their threes and Silva hangs in, they have a good chance. They don't seem to get very many calls on the road either.

Reactions: cockofdawn
If we lose we definitely need to win out. Easiest to just win out without losing tomorrow. It’ll be a real challenge.

I believe this is a must win game tomorrow, if there is any hope to dance this year. It will be the only chance for a 2nd (quad 1) win, other than the tournament. Lose this game and they probably have to make it to the sec tourney championship game or win it. Thoughts?
I agree.

Pretty much every game is a must win. NET ranking at 81. Need that to climb significantly. Winning does that.

I think we are an NIT team unless we win out all the way to the SEC championship game. Had we won some of the games early on, we would be in great shape.

Pretty much every game is a must win. NET ranking at 81. Need that to climb significantly. Winning does that.

I think we are an NIT team unless we win out all the way to the SEC championship game. Had we won some of the games early on, we would be in great shape.

You are probably correct. Still don't know how they could lose to Wyoming, They may be the worst team I have watched all year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT