ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Football...

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
Until you demand more - all the time, you will continue to get marginal progress. We are more disciplined than we were under SOS, but we aren't better.

Demand more.

I recall that day in 1990, as a middle school kid wearing my Gerald Dixon jersey, stopping at the Newberry rest stop on my way home. I was standing at the vending machine & kept repeatedly hearing "Shamecocks!" "Shamecocks!" called out as I was purchasing my snacks. I wanted to give a clever comeback to the buttholes saying it, but I literally had nothing. Yeah....we had lost to The Citadel that day, & from there, minus a couple of highlights throughout the decade, us Cocks were in for a rough decade plus. I got the feeling we're in the middle of yet another rough decade plus following our great performance vs. The Citadel in 2015.

I recall that day in 1990, as a middle school kid wearing my Gerald Dixon jersey, stopping at the Newberry rest stop on my way home. I was standing at the vending machine & kept repeatedly hearing "Shamecocks!" "Shamecocks!" called out as I was purchasing my snacks. I wanted to give a clever comeback to the buttholes saying it, but I literally had nothing. Yeah....we had lost to The Citadel that day, & from there, minus a couple of highlights throughout the decade, us Cocks were in for a rough decade plus. I got the feeling we're in the middle of yet another rough decade plus following our great performance vs. The Citadel in 2015.
Was that Gerald Dixon Jr. or Gerald Dixon Jr. Jr.?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT