ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Strengh and Conditioning staff

Maybe, but at least your guys aren't getting suspended for Ostarine prior to their bowl game.

So, at least, there's that.

Gamecock fans have hated every S&C coach we have ever had.
I'm fine with dumping 4 fingers Dillman.
Who we gonna hire?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Gamecock fans have hated every S&C coach we have ever had.
I'm fine with dumping 4 fingers Dillman.
Who we gonna hire?
Maybe I don’t know anything about anything but what is another 500k if we can ensure we have strong and physically fit players? Offer Cochran or Craig Fitzgerald 1 million. Make them tell us no.

Dillman is the 12th highest paid strength coach in the country at 425,000.

Maybe I don’t know anything about anything but what is another 500k if we can ensure we have strong and physically fit players? Offer Cochran or Craig Fitzgerald 1 million. Make them tell us no.

Dillman is the 12th highest paid strength coach in the country at 425,000.

What a waste of good money!

Reactions: GamecockJL
I'm all for it.
Does ANYBODY really think those 3 guys would leave where they are to come to Carolina now?

I am 100% on board with hiring any of those tho. Even if it is a dream.....

I'm all for it.
Does ANYBODY really think those 3 guys would leave where they are to come to Carolina now?

Chris Doyle has been at Iowa since 1999. I doubt he will leave Iowa for another job, particularly South Carolina. However, he is the kind of strength and conditioning coach the Gamecocks need to hire.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

Reactions: PC31 and GamecockJL
I'm all for it.

Probably not likely but we need to at least try and show that we’re committed to major college football.

Reactions: PC31
Get Chris Doyle, strength and conditioning coach at Iowa. He earns $725,000 (USA Today, 2018).

Click the following link to read about some of Doyle's successes: https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...doyle-makes-big-money/3BA817j3wYbKY6m2LREMKO/

Click the following link to read about a typical training day with Doyle: https://www.hawkcentral.com/videos/...ay-training-under-iowas-chris-doyle/33208621/

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

that's who I wanted before Muschamp hired that wreck Dilmon.

Reactions: PC31
W
How much are they to blame for injuries? One of the hospitals in Columbia should name a wing after Dillman.
What do you see Dillman doing wrong? Before the start of the season everyone was saying how fit our players looked and how they looked like SEC players. Is it Dillman or how the practices are run. I remember how Spurrier use to minimize contact during the season. Is the team hitting too much during the season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT