ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs. Bulldogs Game Thread

The question is how in the world did Georgia State lose to this gamecock team. By far the worst offense in the nation.

Georgia will make a lot of offenses look bad.

Just wait for the next two weeks. This offense will look okay against two ooc patsies in the gimmie games.

Bobby Boucher has more experience as a coach. The Satterfield experiment is a failure and Clayton White's defense is horrible. We finally got a talented quarterback and we give him the worst offense in the SEC.

Bobby Boucher has more experience as a coach. The Satterfield experiment is a failure and Clayton White's defense is horrible. We finally got a talented quarterback and we give him the worst offense in the SEC.

But we only have that qb because "Satterfield's offense", which apparently boiled down to huddling.

It's interesting watching the game on ESPN SkyCam. Rattler has nothing to work with. The passes that have been completed have been perfectly thrown in a tight window.

Not defending him still being in there though. I wonder if Beamer made promises to lure him.

You all realize we still have starers in on defense getting killed by uga 3rd stringers

Question should be..will we win an sec game this year.
We are looking at a 3 win season, the 4th only happens if we aren't too demoralized by then to beat Mizzou. I laughed in the pre-season as I read so many predicting a 8-9 win season, how could anybody come to that conclusion.

Reactions: gcockwin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT