ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Mizzou Game Thread

Go from knocking on the door for points to down 7 in 3 minutes off the game clock.
Watch when we get the ball, 1st down run, 2nd down pass, 3rd down pass. Punt

You want to know how mediocre we are, we have a losing overall record against Missouri. Think about that, Missouri.
While I am at it, who, besides, Vandy have we actually won more against than we have lost?

LOL

folks that thought we could beat Missouri need their brains examined.

Missouri- good solid team. Well coached.

Recruiting is never great but they are well developed and beat teams like South Carolina more than they lose to them.

I am not watching the game. It's too pretty outside to waste on football today.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
LOL

folks that thought we could beat Missouri need their brains examined.

Missouri- good solid team. Well coached.

Recruiting is never great but they are well developed and beat teams like South Carolina more than they lose to them.

I am not watching the game. It's too pretty outside to waste on football today.

The problem is that we should not consistently be in a situation as a program to have to think we can't be Missouri.

Rattler is going to get seriously injured if he continues to play. Mizzou is sending 8 on every play. The defensive players have quit trying so this game is already lost. Take Rattler out to keep him healthy for Jax State and Vandy.

I have basically been quiet since this guy got hired. I wanted him to succeed cause so many of my friends and Gamecock faithful believed in him; but man I got to speak up on this crap called Beamer ball it’s pure trash straight up!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT