ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Mizzou Game Thread

11 for 17 with 86 yards passing. 4 sacks.
Minus 8 yards rushing.

Mizzou... 295 yards total offense

This is how bad that half was.

And while we are ragging on them, plastic grass.
I remember when it was real grass. It was pretty bad looking. The field level is well below ground level outside of the stadium. Something about the airflow (or lack thereof) made the grass die or be not hardy enough to stand up to the wear and tear of a game.

I remember when it was real grass. It was pretty bad looking. The field level is well below ground level outside of the stadium. Something about the airflow (or lack thereof) made the grass die or be not hardy enough to stand up to the wear and tear of a game.

I guess kicking A on plastic is better than looking like crap on grass like we do.

OK I think I've accepted we suck and nothing will change until Tanner is fired or resigns. And he will not
be fired.

Especially on 3rd down. They are bringing the house. No way you should have Rattler back there trying to go thru his progressions with this oline.

Stupid. Can't wait to catch the ball inside the 5, but won't catch it for anything when it is kicked short.

Yea, I've tried to be patient with Beamer but he honestly looks like a stuffed shirt standing on the sideline. We've gone completely backwards this year and next year will be even worse. He better learn to put this university first and fire the deadweight on his staff. We seriously suck.

Yea, I've tried to be patient with Beamer but he honestly looks like a stuffed shirt standing on the sideline. We've gone completely backwards this year and next year will be even worse. He better learn to put this university first and fire the deadweight on his staff. We seriously suck.
He is great at selling something that isn't true. That we're competitive in this conference. I hope A&M drops 70 on us. We need to get run out of every stadium the rest of this year. It won't change anything, but no more passes for Beamer and we can just start cashing SEC checks and pay a coach 500k a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT