ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Mizzou Game Thread

He is great at selling something that isn't true. That we're competitive in this conference. I hope A&M drops 70 on us. We need to get run out of every stadium the rest of this year. It won't change anything, but no more passes for Beamer and we can just start cashing SEC checks and pay a coach 500k a year.

This! The best strategy I see

Reactions: vidaliagamecock
Just for Mrs Satterfield, so she can get her panties in a wad, and work on some more lame memes:

Here is your offensive stat.
Rattler was 22/40 for 217 yards, 0 td's and 1 int.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Just for Mrs Satterfield, so she can get her panties in a wad, and work on some more lame memes:

Here is your offensive stat.
Rattler was 22/40 for 217 yards, 0 td's and 1 int.
Ouch. Not one of his better days for sure. Tough time hitting guys in stride today.

Ouch. Not one of his better days for sure. Tough time hitting guys in stride today.

I don't blame him in the least. Or really the OC too much. Rattler is trying carry this team almost single handedly. I shudder to think of what it would be like without him.

Reactions: bucketdad
I hear ya. He's been great. Even the best is gonna have an off day. He was a little off. We should be able to compensate but we cant

I have no problem with Rattler, whatsoever. BUT, I'm 'The Bad Guy' because I might be suggesting that we are beginning to see some players mailing it in.

Good lesson for you future 'Hiring' mgrs .... Do You REALLY wanna put your career on-the-line for an on-line degree applicant??? Use Your Head ... Think it through.

I have no problem with Rattler, whatsoever. BUT, I'm 'The Bad Guy' because I might be suggesting that we are beginning to see some players mailing it in.

Good lesson for you future 'Hiring' mgrs .... Do You REALLY wanna put your career on-the-line for an on-line degree applicant??? Use Your Head ... Think it through.
We do look like we have some talent behind him. I would not mind at all see more of that

We do look like we have some talent behind him. I would not mind at all see more of that

My friend, although we disagree, we are still friends. Other than Rattler and our punter, I see nothing, whatsoever. Not to point anything out but, My friend if Rattler goes down???

My friend, we are already in the ... "if he didn't go down & and if one leg can give us some plays and we run the schedule..." ..does that type of hope give comfort?
Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smart ass,

My friend, although we disagree, we are still friends. Other than Rattler and our punter, I see nothing, whatsoever. Not to point anything out but, My friend if Rattler goes down???

My friend, we are already in the ... "if he didn't go down & and if one leg can give us some plays and we run the schedule..." ..does that type of hope give comfort?
Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smart ass,
There are two guys I'm looking forward to seeing more than we do now. Sellers and Harbor. I'm especally interested in see them together. Actually, that's about the only thing I'm seeing that even resembles hope of any kind at this point.

There are two guys I'm looking forward to seeing more than we do now. Sellers and Harbor. I'm especally interested in see them together. Actually, that's about the only thing I'm seeing that even resembles hope of any kind at this point.

We're not going to bench Rattler though, right? We can't bench the guy carrying our team right now.

The only way to see more of sellers is if we're up big. I see vandy and the other patsy as the only chances of that.

Get back to me when Mizzou wins something. They finished behind us in the East last year.
Jesus Christ. I came here specifically to see this delusional shit.😂 you are and have always been a worse program than Mizzou. There is nothing you can stake claim to that is better than Mizzou. Even your Columbia sucks ass more than Columbia, MO.

Reactions: MUJoey and Mjc878s
There are two guys I'm looking forward to seeing more than we do now. Sellers and Harbor. I'm especially interested in see them together. Actually, that's about the only thing I'm seeing that even resembles hope of any kind at this point.

Buddy, what gives you the 'right' to even dream about Sellers and Harbor???

At one time I also had hope for the future. Seriously, in order, N.I.L., the Portal, Frank's Boy, and Super Conference/Super Expansion has come very close to ending my life-long addiction to College Football.

When the NY Giants traded Sam Huff to rival Washington Red.Skins, I immediately understood Prostitution. N.I.L. takes prostitution to a new level ... YOU don't even need to perform! ..... but then what??? Like they claim .... we ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS!!!! We just want to be paid like we are!!!

Jesus Christ. I came here specifically to see this delusional shit.😂 you are and have always been a worse program than Mizzou. There is nothing you can stake claim to that is better than Mizzou. Even your Columbia sucks ass more than Columbia, MO.

STFU moron. We finished ahead of you in the East last year.

Head to head = better. All time = better. SEC division championships = better. I can keep going on. I really don’t want to be a troll but when you guys start talking about how you’re “offended” to lose to us it’s ridiculous.

This is humorous and sad at the same time. Yall are arguing over which program historically sucks the least,
This is what we have become.
The poster child for mediocrity.

Reactions: MUTiger91
Head to head = better. All time = better. SEC division championships = better. I can keep going on. I really don’t want to be a troll but when you guys start talking about how you’re “offended” to lose to us it’s ridiculous.

Then try reading, because that wasn't the point I was making.

This is humorous and sad at the same time. Yall are arguing over which program historically sucks the least,
This is what we have become.
The poster child for mediocrity.
I’ll say this, and again not trying to be a troll. We have a better HC than you guys. Your guy sucks and is pretty much a fraud living off his Dad’s name. We develop guys better and we’ve performed better since we’ve been in the SEC. You guys on every level should recruit better. I actually enjoy the “rivalry” if you want to call it that. But no Mizzou fan has any hate for USC.

Reactions: Forever A Tiger
I’ll say this, and again not trying to be a troll. We have a better HC than you guys. Your guy sucks and is pretty much a fraud living off his Dad’s name. We develop guys better and we’ve performed better since we’ve been in the SEC. You guys on every level should recruit better. I actually enjoy the “rivalry” if you want to call it that. But no Mizzou fan has any hate for USC.

We have become Vandy. Nobody hates Vandy either.

Reactions: cockofdawn
You have been a Rivals member for over 14 years and waited until today to start posting? Trolling tater with an alternate name.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Buddy, what gives you the 'right' to even dream about Sellers and Harbor???

At one time I also had hope for the future. Seriously, in order, N.I.L., the Portal, Frank's Boy, and Super Conference/Super Expansion has come very close to ending my life-long addiction to College Football.

When the NY Giants traded Sam Huff to rival Washington Red.Skins, I immediately understood Prostitution. N.I.L. takes prostitution to a new level ... YOU don't even need to perform! ..... but then what??? Like they claim .... we ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS!!!! We just want to be paid like we are!!!
I see Sellers and Harbor looking at transfer portal. They are too talented to be stuck in this cluster f**k!!

We're not going to bench Rattler though, right? We can't bench the guy carrying our team right now.

The only way to see more of sellers is if we're up big. I see vandy and the other patsy as the only chances of that.
Right. If it were me , especially if we lose another game, I'd be trying to get Sellers in as much as I could without burning his red shirt.

Reactions: Lurker123
Gotta have competent coaches for that to matter.

Wrong. You provide the money and buy the players. If Beamer can't get it done, then you have something to sell the next coach.

A bottom third of the conference in NIL won't be attractive to anybody that can get you to Elite. It will be another project.

Then try reading, because that wasn't the point I was making.
Expecting reading comprehension and logic on any internet message board will disappoint you almost every time. This guy's put-down included "Your town sucks even worse than ours!" If that's his best stuff, well...

Yeah let's make some 20 year olds rich in our quest to win a football game. Priorities
Make them co-sign on the NIL, so they are responsible to both attract and retain recruits. No point in giving all that money to them if they go "bunny boiler" and chase the player out of town.

Crazy what happens when you hire someone based on their ability to actually coach.
BMW did not impress me yesterday with his criticisms of our visitors press room. (I have no idea if it is absolute shit. I just know that there was something else that was absolute shit that he should have been discussing instead.)

Up until the KSU win earlier this season, Drink had plenty of people who would say the same about him in terms of ability to coach. He has been recruiting pretty well since he arrived, but it wasn't showing on the field. Teams like ours who don't get the absolute top end of the national recruits need a coach capable of coaching them up and also coaches who will call a game and scheme that plays to the strength of the players he has. Also, in the age of the transfer portal, there isn't much of an excuse for having the depth issues that Carolina apparently has in several positions.

Wrong. You provide the money and buy the players. If Beamer can't get it done, then you have something to sell the next coach.

A bottom third of the conference in NIL won't be attractive to anybody that can get you to Elite. It will be another project.

You're aiming too high when you say "elite". We won't be that. Let's start with competitive, and maybe qualifying for a good bowl.

Then how did they end up behind us in the final SEC East standings last year?
Probably partly because Cook played most of last season with a torn labrum and struggled on anything that wasn't a short throw and we missed on our first few options in the transfer portal to bring in someone who could compete for the job.

The other parts would be that 1) Drink got rid of playcalling duties this year so he can focus on the HC job and Baker can do a better job as OC and 2) Our OL last year was not where it needed to be. I think it's still not one of the best lines that I have seen at Mizzou, but they aren't getting Cook killed.

Then how did they end up behind us in the final SEC East standings last year?

Don't forget they beat us last year too.

But this is one of those situations where someone will ask "what was their record" if the head to head doesn't suit them. And "who won the game" when it does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT