ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Oklahoma game thread

I never said we would be in a dogfight because they scored 14 and we scored 3.

I said we would be in a dogfight because they were playing much better. You were the one said, "BUT THEY'VE ONLY SCORED 14 POINTS!!!"

The only thing that changed was the OC. When I said they scored 14 points, you responded with us only scoring 3. Their defense wasn't the problem with us.

Cry it out. We beat Oklahoma. And you hate it. And I love that you hate it. LOL

A&M has the momentum now against LSU. Gonna be a tough one. We can't come out asleep like we did against Ole Miss. Hopefully we're taking notes tonight.

Looks like they found their qb. Damn

He played earlier in the year though, right? I watched part of their Missouri game, and A&M was throwing it all over, and they were excited about their offense (when they switched away from him) because they could now pass.

Meaning, I wonder how much of each explosion was simply the change up to what the defense prepared for.

Regardless, we have to prepare for both.

Reactions: sclawman77
He played earlier in the year though, right? I watched part of their Missouri game, and A&M was throwing it all over, and they were excited about their offense (when they switched away from him) because they could now pass.

Meaning, I wonder how much of each explosion was simply the change up to what the defense prepared for.

Regardless, we have to prepare for both.
Okay. Wasn't aware of that. Tonight is first time I've watched A&M all season. Based on tonight, Reed should be the full time starter. But they probably will mix it up.

Reactions: Lurker123
It is funny seeing Kelly get worked up on the LSU sideline. He confronted Nussmeier after one of his picks. The guy gets overly emotional and I personally can't stand him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT