ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt

X 1000.

But I'm going to go ahead and guess what happens. Pitt plays well but Clemson keeps it close. Missed calls by the ref gives Clemson the chance for a go ahead drive near the end. Pitt gets the ball with a chance to comeback to win but screws it up.

Hope I'm wrong and taters get mashed.

Reactions: importcock
source.gif

I told my tater co worker I had a feeling Clemson would somehow win by 10-14 points. Like just when you think they’re gonna lose one they don’t.
I really hope I’m wrong!

Reactions: 92Pony
Anybody notice how Dabo yaps at Venables and he just appears to ignore him. I've seen it several times in different games.

Reactions: cadcock
Anybody notice how Dabo yaps at Venables and he just appears to ignore him. I've seen it several times in different games.
Im just amazed that Venables has 2 sons able to play D1 football. Brent doesn’t look big at all!
Some of these calls against Clemson I’m sitting here thinking no way they call it on Clemson in Pickens Cty.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I’ll guarantee you if Pitt goes on to win Dabo will be sorta smartaleck to the reporters. He doesn’t know how to act.
I don’t guess he will visit the Pitt locker room to congratulate them?

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Notice Clemson's D, once again, doesn't look so good when they can't steal signal
Yeah I heard in the first half the announcer said Pitt QB walks over to get the play. I hope we do that because we need every advantage we can get and the taters would certainly steal them if we let them.

Reactions: boy among men
As bad as Clemson has looked I’m still shocked the Georgia game was so close. Guess at that time both teams didn’t know how good/bad they were.

Reactions: DrMickey
I hate Clemson as much as any Gamecock fan. But, man, I know how it feels going from having an awesome team to a bad one. Not sure I would say Clemson is “bad”. More along the lines of going from a national power house to an average-ish ACC team.

of course I am comparing their very historic run with National Championships to our 11 win seasons coming to a screeching halt in 2014 and rapidly falling out of the top25 polls. As a fan it feels like someone kicked you in the stomach. I know their biggest hope is that Dabo can clean this up and get them back on track next season. In our case back in 2014, when we went into 2015 it was obvious that the team was to far gone and it would be at least a decade or so to rebuild. Having Ray as an a/d is holding us down.
Clemson represented our State well. Part of me hopes they bounce back. The other half….. NOT SO MUCH!

My real hope is that we move forward in a positive direction and win some championships in this very competitive SEC conference. Another 5+ year winning streak against Clemson sounds nice! This could be the year to start it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT