ADVERTISEMENT

Governor says citizens not complying.

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Sounds disgusted.

You could tell from this board that was the case. Somebody get him a membership.

We all knew this stay at home was coming to much press about SC being one of the few states that haven't issued the order.

We are wobbling on our desired downward case trend. This was necessary days ago. On the flip side, the hospital surge plan is excellent planning.

I wondered about the "numbers." The numbers go up, but do they account for the people that recovered already in the 2100+ who have it or have had it. They don't subtract from it. My husband called and asked DHEC. She said we don't keep up with the ones who recover. Well, that doesn't make any sense to me anyway.

Reactions: lawcalcock
I hear where he is coming from. Went to Charleston Saturday for the day to clean a house we have to put it on the market. We didn't go downtown, but there is still a lot of traffic on I-26, N. Charleston and West Ashley. Even after today, it still isn't as tight as other states. It might get tighter, but not a lot.

During the roundtrip to Charleston, we did not see a single police vehicle the entire day. I guess they are staying at home while everyone else is out driving like maniacs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT