ADVERTISEMENT

Harris declares for the NFL

He looked great today. Quicker than during the regular season. We’ll miss him next season. Juju and Lloyd will have to step up, but Harris was always good for a tough yard or two.

Thanks Kevin Harris for a great career. And thanks for suiting up one last time to end the season the right way.

He was hurt. Harris ran downhill all day and had the game that we thought he would have all season. Good luck to him in the pros. He is a great athlete and a great student in the classroom.
I think it also shows that when a RB doesn't have to split snaps four ways and can get into the rhythm of the game they can do a lot more damage. It didn't seem like he ever found his groove this season but he settled in to this game and made his presence known. I thought Juju looked really good too. I'm excited about his future.

I will miss him ... very humble and a team player ... interesting how some choose to opt out and prepare for the NFL draft ... Harris just increased his stock more so than sitting out ... good for him ... am concerned about depth at RB for next year ....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT