ADVERTISEMENT

Hate your team...

DaTater3.0

Aug 29, 2018
but I’m getting to where I’d rather go back and forth with S.C. fans, than talk to fellow Clemson fans.

How is your board reacting to Josiah James?

Parts I read, little meltdown mode. Some clemson media played it up beforehand. After Zion, I take the approach of, I’ll believe it when I see it. The choice of Tennessee surprised me but I don’t keep up with basketball recruiting as much.

Last edited:
It's the same with us with some of our fans. I can't do the paid forum anymore.
This season just seems worse. Seen more b-ing and moaning after wins than ever before. I like to remind them about the mid to late 90s and 2000s. And tell them we could always go back to that. At least with S.C. fans, you expect the back and forth.

With Clemson's success it's attracted a ton of bandwagon fans with big mouths. Taternet was always crap but they've taken it over and made it even more crappy.

Reactions: DaTater3.0
It's the same with us with some of our fans. I can't do the paid forum anymore.
The paid board is more insane than this one???
Truth be told for an internet board this one is pretty sane with some great regular contricbutors and a good bit of humor.
I figured the paid board would be a little different

The paid board is more insane than this one???
Truth be told for an internet board this one is pretty sane with some great regular contricbutors and a good bit of humor.
I figured the paid board would be a little different
I haven't been on it in 4+ years. It might have changed... i've heard other wise.

A few guys in there eating their own and basically being douches without breaking any specific forum rules.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT