ADVERTISEMENT

Hello from Iowa

Just wanted to wish you luck against Michigan. I have no idea of what to expect in this game. I think both defenses control the offenses so maybe turnovers decide. Should be interesting. Anyway, good luck.
Thanks for your comments. I grew up in Iowa and have always been a Hawkeye fan. Chuck Long's naked bootleg against Michigan State is my favorite memory. Good luck in your bowl game

Reactions: Wingman137
Just wanted to wish you luck against Michigan. I have no idea of what to expect in this game. I think both defenses control the offenses so maybe turnovers decide. Should be interesting. Anyway, good luck.
thanks so much. the iowa fans are a great bunch. and i love the tradition of your fans sharing the love with those beautiful children during your home games. great fan base. go cocks and go hawkeyes.

Thanks Wingman, you are a nice guy. Good luck to Iowa as well.

That's probably fairly accurate.
Hi Wolverine. I lived in Michigan for 15 years and my son still does. I know a lot of Blue fans. Great people. When we played SC in the Outback Bowl, years ago, met some great fans and have been keeping in touch since. If you go to the game, you'll meet some awesome people!

Reactions: BoykinSpanielCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT