ADVERTISEMENT

Herbstreit just said

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

No disrespect but March Richt ain’t in Athens Amy more

Ummm..... in case you haven't noticed, and as I have repeatedly said, it doesn't matter who the coach is at UGA. UGA is simply not an "elite" program......has nothing in their trophy case in decades to even pretend they are. Yet, every year, same story. Over rated in the pre-season and always come up with nothing at the end of the year.

UGA = Legends only in their own minds.

Reactions: Jaydawg98 and UGAly

Enjoy your teams fortunes. Built in a fortress of recruiting riches any team in the country would envy. Your in state rival runs a D2 offense and requires great academics for Christ sake. I’d love for my school to have a setup like that. I suppose I could pull for a team like UGA. But I’d rather pull for my state. Besides, I know how to spell dog.

Ummm..... in case you haven't noticed, and as I have repeatedly said, it doesn't matter who the coach is at UGA. UGA is simply not an "elite" program......has nothing in their trophy case in decades to even pretend they are. Yet, every year, same story. Over rated in the pre-season and always come up with nothing at the end of the year.

UGA = Legends only in their own minds.
Feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT