ADVERTISEMENT

HERE COMES THE BOOM

Dec 29, 2011
MustardChamp will be our next coach, and it's just how it played out. Kirby can't turn down what he's always dreamed of (No source. Just pretty sure he would love his first gig to be at the university he played at, and a top 10 coaching job). Can't blame him there. You can maybe blame Tanner for not going after him sooner (he might have we don't know). Maybe he still comes here after a weird sequence of events. Tom Herman is out (you still never know until ink is on paper).

MustardChamp (Muschamp) was a guy that we all wanted as our DC for this year, and a lot of us wanted him to be the HCIW. Maybe that's because some believed Turtle Man (Spurrier) wouldn't jump off the sinking ship and let everyone else drown so soon. But, I do remember everyone wanting him to be DC with a HCIW title (does HCIW stand for if He Can't I Will?). Jk. I do believe Coach Boom can be a successful HC (Head Case) jk (Head Coach). It is hard to have a successful defense when your offense is on the field 6 minutes a game ie Auburn this year. His defense was stellar at Florida. With the right OC (Offense Caller) jk.

He will be our coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT