ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go, we have positive cases. Mayo Bowl in doubt

Now I’m not on board with Antifa but you really have to ask yourself who was really upset on Jan 6. I saw a lot of people that didn’t exactly fit the BLM or Antifa profile that were scaling walls. Maybe they just went in disguise.
Others played follow the leader, and that IS on them. In addition to antifa and blm there were also fbi informants involved (admitted by the fbi) that were not and ever will be charged.

Please elaborate. My point is that the NIH and Fauci are the judge and jury in this equation. The profit margin on any said medication to any said provider is irrelevant.
Removing profit and the false narrative about the patents this is simply about cost. If the vaccines cost $40 and the antibody treatments cost $4000 you’re getting a lot more bang for your buck preventing people from needing the antibody treatment to begin with. At this point it’s time to cut off the free care to the individuals who have opted not to be vaccinated.

Removing profit and the false narrative about the patents this is simply about cost. If the vaccines cost $40 and the antibody treatments cost $4000 you’re getting a lot more bang for your buck preventing people from needing the antibody treatment to begin with. At this point it’s time to cut off the free care to the individuals who have opted not to be vaccinated.
False narratives about patents? Fauci isn't even disputing this.

Why are you assuming that vaccines and the antibody treatment have similar outcomes and risks?

Ben, you know I respect your opinion, but have you seen the supply chain issues, businesses closing, the exploding deficit, inflation, etc.? This country is in a mess. I fear that we haven't seen the worst of it. We're not in the ground, but we're headed that way IMO if we don't make some changes and reverse course. I know and acknowledge that Covid was and is real, but it's also my opinion that there were massive overreaches and overreactions which absolutely devastated the economy. There are going to be long-lasting consequences. We've added debt in just two years that my children and grandchildren will never be able to service. No, we're not in the ground, but we're headed in a bad direction.
The thing to keep in mind is that this isnt just impacting the US. Some of these same issues are happening world wide so while it’s easy to focus on what happening here there isn’t a simple solution to dig your way out of the greed that moved everything offshore and the reliance of supply chains from other countries that are dealing with their own issues.

Reactions: bashby33
Since JFK Jr didn't show up in Dallas I have been told the ghost of Teddy Roosevelt will make an appearance tonight on the Horseshoe, you Q guys should go check it out.
Company man. Just keep your head down and definitely don't ask any questions.

This is not simply about cost. People with natural immunity have superior immunity for a lower cost than the vaccinated, and they are always left out of the equation. The endgame of the left is a vaccine passport system. That is really what drives every message and proposed policy.

This is not simply about cost. People with natural immunity have superior immunity for a lower cost than the vaccinated, and they are always left out of the equation. The endgame of the left is a vaccine passport system. That is really what drives every message and proposed policy.
That vaccine passport system is being talked about today. A digital system placed on your forehead or your hand. Sound familiar?

False narratives about patents? Fauci isn't even disputing this.

Why are you assuming that vaccines and the antibody treatment have similar outcomes and risks?
Probably because there is nothing to dispute. The patent storyline about items his name is on for HIV drugs have nothing to do with the COVID vaccines and while the NIH had scientists working with Moderna that isn’t Fauci having a patent.

Considering there have been multiple studies about how the vaccines work and the antibody infusions work the bigger question would be why do you think there are different outcomes.

Since JFK Jr didn't show up in Dallas I have been told the ghost of Teddy Roosevelt will make an appearance tonight on the Horseshoe, you Q guys should go check it out.

This reminds me of one of the other times Q was brought up here. The people rushing to label others as Q supporters had to explain not only what Q was, but what some of things mentioned (JFK) even meant. All those supposed supporters had no clue what Q was or was even supposedly preaching.

Kind of took the sting out of the insult.

Edit: Also made me wonder why supposed detractors were so well verses in Q mythology.

This reminds me of one of the other times Q was brought up here. The people rushing to label others as Q supporters had to explain not only what Q was, but what some of things mentioned (JFK) even meant. All those supposed supporters had no clue what Q was or was even supposedly preaching.

Kind of took the sting out of the insult.

Edit: Also made me wonder why supposed detractors were so well verses in Q mythology.
I have heard about Q, but I honestly haven't read a single article or visited a single website to research it. Have no idea what the core values of Q are.

I’m not a big fan of mandates or “passports” but those are separate conversations from the cost of the vaccine to taxpayers as opposed to the cost of treatment to taxpayers.

Probably because there is nothing to dispute. The patent storyline about items his name is on for HIV drugs have nothing to do with the COVID vaccines and while the NIH had scientists working with Moderna that isn’t Fauci having a patent.

Considering there have been multiple studies about how the vaccines work and the antibody infusions work the bigger question would be why do you think there are different outcomes.
Fauci, Gates and the WEF initiative are in plain view now, but you are still going well over a year later? You chose the ideal screenname.

How many? Do you know any personally?
I have had this conversation with an individual at Disney of all places a couple years ago.

Out of curiosity though why does the number matter? Is there a magic threshold where the earth would become flat if only enough people believed in it?

Out of curiosity though why does the number matter? Is there a magic threshold where the earth would become flat if only enough people believed in it?

My take on the question was that it's insinuating it'sa small, fringe group.

Imho, it's the same lunacy as the crowd who doesn't question anything. I just fear there's more of those than the flat earthers.

Is there a magic threshold where the earth would become flat if only enough people believed in it?
You brought in flat earthers as a rebuttal. I don't know any. I asked if you knew ANY personally.
I have had this conversation with an individual at Disney of all places a couple years ago.

The number matters if you use flat earthers as a rebuttal. Which you did. I don't know any personally so I simply asked if you knew any personally. I'm sure you and I don't run with the same crowd.

My take on the question was that it's insinuating it'sa small, fringe group.

Imho, it's the same lunacy as the crowd who doesn't question anything. I just fear there's more of those than the flat earthers.
Just questioning something doesn’t magically make something different. I question everyday why sweat tea has to be bad for me but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m basically ingesting a cup of flavored sugar water and wasted calories. Doesn’t mean I’m going to stop drinking it or that all of a sudden it’s going to stop being empty calories.

I’m all for people questioning things but it has to go both ways. It does you no good to question things that you don’t like the sound of whether they are true or not and then not question things that you do like the sound of whether true or not.

Reactions: atl-cock
41BnEaw-5OS._SL500_.jpg

You brought in flat earthers as a rebuttal. I don't know any. I asked if you knew ANY personally.

The number matters if you use flat earthers as a rebuttal. Which you did. I don't know any personally so I simply asked if you knew any personally. I'm sure you and I don't run with the same crowd.
My crowds pretty small and doesn’t stray too far from a golf course so maybe not but it doesn’t mean people aren’t out there. Who decides where that threshold is for the people being out there unless you are trying to imply that the people don’t exist. I haven’t personally met anyone from New Zealand but I’m pretty confident they exist.

The variant isn't known unless the virus is genetically sequenced. So my question: Do they genetically sequence all samples from deaths or do they sample inspect? The media does a pretty poor job of contextuizing information such as this.

Edit: I just read that Omicron shows a different reaction in some PCR tests (in the UK). I'm not sure which PCR tests we use in the US. So maybe that one Omicron death is the only one so far.

The other thing to be concerned about is hospitalizations. Even if people aren't dying, loading up hospitals is not a good thing, and that is happening in some areas.
A voice like this, i.e one of logic and sensibility, is not welcome here lol

I’m all for people questioning things but it has to go both ways. It does you no good to question things that you don’t like the sound of whether they are true or not and then not question things that you do like the sound of whether true or not.

Agree with this completely. Again, written posts don't always convey thoughts the best. Because I read his post as being pro "question stuff", especially when people are invested in getting you not to question it.

Your response sounded like questioning things means you're a flat earther.

Not how you meant it, I know.

Reactions: atl-cock
Nobody said it did Diz.
While true isn’t that the implication? I don’t have to accept something whether true or not because you can question anything? What other purpose is their in questioning something unless you think it isn’t true and at what point do you accept you are just questioning something because you don’t want to accept the truth because it’s not as convenient for you? So again just because you can question something doesn’t mean the question is valid and it’s questioned enough times by enough people it’s going to change anything.

Agree with this completely. Again, written posts don't always convey thoughts the best. Because I read his post as being pro "question stuff", especially when people are invested in getting you not to question it.

Your response sounded like questioning things means you're a flat earther.

Not how you meant it, I know.
Well you could be for all I know…

Just using that as an example of simply questioning something doesn’t mean it’s a worthwhile endeavor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT