ADVERTISEMENT

High School Football

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Who is your school and how are they going to look this season? Any players on the team that have a chance to play college football? Any sleepers?

Who is your school and how are they going to look this season? Any players on the team that have a chance to play college football? Any sleepers?
Blue Ridge 4-6 or 5-5 and get stomped by BHP in the playoffs.

Last edited:
GHS Red Raiders has a QB committed to Pitt.
May he win every game he plays as a collegian in the State of South Carolina.

Reactions: Carolina4
Greer High.....and I have no clue how they will be this year or if they have any D-1 prospects. FB is my prime source for how they are doing and I haven't seen any posts as of yet.

Lancaster Bruins. I'm hoping for six or seven regular season wins, and maybe a win in the first round of the playoffs. Anything more than that would be gravy.

Easley Green Wave. Never expect much from them but they find a way into the playoffs every now and then. Not sure about any quality prospects. Enjoy following them during the season but never get to see them play.

NMB High School - Zane Smith Punter / Kicker - Has beaten out really good kickers in camps this summer and hes only a Sophomore

Abbeville...3 state Championships in a row & hoping for another ! .Always got some guys heading off to play college but usually the smaller schools

Pickens blue flame. Two wins tops, but I doubt that even happens. Im on a project in Dallas until the end of the year...looking forward to seeing Texas high school football. Some of the stadiums here are unreal.

Reactions: Carolina4
Abbeville as well. Very good chance at claiming a 4 title in a row and 6 in the last 9 years. Only thing standing there way will be themselves.

St. James Sharks. Gonna be an interesting season (not in a good way) with all of the turmoil the program has been through recently. Never a good sign when a coach is one & done.
I believe things are in better hands now. Just gotta get that weight room built!
Sharks always move forward.

Berkeley Stags just moved back to 5A. Should have a few D1 prospects Including one, D J Chisholm that I think our Gamecocks will eventually regret letting ECU get...Best playmaker in state, imo.

My wife went to school there. They were the Blue Hurricanes then. I graduated from Southside in Florence, since replaced by South Florence - more Bruins.:D
Das' right!! I forgot you're a Florence native! Nothin' wrong with that of course. Heck, I like Florence!!

Das' right!! I forgot you're a Florence native! Nothin' wrong with that of course. Heck, I like Florence!!
Actually, and I wish it hadn't been this way, I was a vagabond who happened to finish school in Florence. My other high school years were spent in Georgetown, at the now defunct Winyah High School - the Gators, who were always good back then but never great.

Reactions: adversary2
Not my Alma Mater, but Airport. I don't think they will be very good. They have a dynamic rising-junior, but I don't think he's a major college prospect at this time.

Actually, and I wish it hadn't been this way, I was a vagabond who happened to finish school in Florence. My other high school years were spent in Georgetown, at the now defunct Winyah High School - the Gators, who were always good back then but never great.
My mother in law graduated from Winyah, what year did you finish?

Hanahan. Should be decent. Got some new region opponents. One DLineman who blew out his knee at Moo U camp. I think Dumbo was recruiting him as an OT.

Pickens blue flame. Two wins tops, but I doubt that even happens. Im on a project in Dallas until the end of the year...looking forward to seeing Texas high school football. Some of the stadiums here are unreal.
....If you are close enough and haven’t yet we definitely need to check out Allen or Allan

....If you are close enough and haven’t yet we definitely need to check out Allen or Allan
I drove by Allen's stadium a few weeks ago...seats 18,000, and is not the largest in the state. The McKinney ISD stadium opens this year, 72 million dollars. One of the most impressive stadiums I have ever seen.

I drove by Allen's stadium a few weeks ago...seats 18,000, and is not the largest in the state. The McKinney ISD stadium opens this year, 72 million dollars. One of the most impressive stadiums I have ever seen.
....Is the Mckinney stadium for 1 school or shared? I was just in area and missed the opportunity to check it out.

....Is the Mckinney stadium for 1 school or shared? I was just in area and missed the opportunity to check it out.
Its shared for the three schools in the district. Artists rendering below.

stadium_overhead_newweb.jpg

Stadium_of_Paul_M._Dorman_High_School.jpg

Cz08DhDXEAISbGj.jpg

I haven’t been to a game here in person but I still think Dorman’s football stadium is pretty awesome. Their basketball arena is great too. Better than a lot of smaller colleges out there.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT