ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski just tweeted a Spurs up....

Well , he did say "very big news ". He might know where he will move up in rivals maybe ?

Dude, I can guarantee you it ain’t about fishing, the baseball game or his grade in history. He’s 100% referring to news regarding our recruiting (his rivals ranking or Jackson announcing)
I meant it could be anything recruiting related. Could be Savion, could be Steele, could be his HS teammate is visiting, etc.

I didn't know until today that his brother was Tyler Hilinski....

giphy-downsized.gif

Reactions: 92Pony
Rivals Schedule for the Week

Monday: Top 10 players

Tuesday: New Rivals100

Wednesday: New Rivals250

Thursday: New offensive position rankings

Friday: New defensive position rankings

Saturday: Team rankings breakdown

Sunday: New state rankings
He will most likely be in the TOP 250 (ranked as the #8 QB in the nation!) Congratulations to him and the Gamecocks! Great pick up...

He will most likely be in the TOP 250 (ranked as the #8 QB in the nation!) Congratulations to him and the Gamecocks! Great pick up...

I think he will be the #3 quarterback behind Rattler & Olson. 4 star on the edge of top 100.

Reactions: BigTomE
I think he will be the #3 quarterback behind Rattler & Olson. 4 star on the edge of top 100.
That would be a huge jump (150+ jump) since he wasn't in the top 250 before all of this... He has made some real good strides. Again Congrats to him and Gamecocks Nation for all the hard work and efforts ! I like this kid

When you have a player of faith who is playing for a past relative with this man's talent you have a winner. I for one look forward to seeing him progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT