ADVERTISEMENT

HOLY CRAP IS IT TRUE ?????? ABOUT LLOYD??*

Apparently coach Brown was calling or texting him every day. Wow what a big pickup and dont stop recruiting him.

Reactions: gamecockblack
It means nothing until he plays. It might not mean anything for long then, either. The days of premier recruits being projected to leave a transformative legacy at a program are over. It might happen; it probably won't.

It means nothing until he plays. It might not mean anything for long then, either. The days of premier recruits being projected to leave a transformative legacy at a program are over. It might happen; it probably won't.
Come on, King. I thought I was a "sky is falling" fan, but your statement is flatter than flat. Maybe this guy stays committed, gets in, proves real, and we have a running game to be reckoned with for a while. Enjoy it for the day!

Come on, King. I thought I was a "sky is falling" fan, but your statement is flatter than flat. Maybe this guy stays committed, gets in, proves real, and we have a running game to be reckoned with for a while. Enjoy it for the day!
They aren't playing football today.

Sell one ball for two backs! We gotta convince Bigsby he can achieve here as well sharing the load!

Gotta get him to sign the LOI even before he plays a down. Kinda makes you wish that the NCAA had an early signing day starting I don’t know, maybe say tomorrow???EyerollSmokinSmile

giphy.gif

script>

It's only a positive result - (A) if he actually comes), and (B), it he is all he's cracked up to be. We are at least months away from the nascent stages of a positive result.
It amazing how hard you work to not be happy and to suck th joy out of others.
My attitude can be adjusted by positive results.
Jury is still out on that

Reactions: 01fatboy and 92Pony
King Ward! You Negative Nelly!

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT