ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question please answer turthfully

The American people were smart enough not to let that happen.

Were they though? I mean, she did get more votes than Trump. The prevalence of idiocy is one of the things that allow the democrat party to remain a viable political entity.

But any President could have controlled it better than Trump.

Any? Really...any president? I’m no right wing or left wing but how do you control a virus as contagious as this? This isn’t the sniffles or the flu.

Shut the country down, stop anyone from flying, make us stay in our homes!

That’s democracy right? That’s what you want? That’s the America that you want to live in?

He said it on national TV. Where in the hell do you get your news from, and are you that ignorant. I could post videos of him saying just that and you wouldn't believe it.
Post one of him saying that and I'll send you a 20

Today Trump lied about the FDA approving his malaria drug and then shut his press conference off when Fauci was asked about the efficacy of the malaria drug. Some leader.
I didn't know President Trump could make hydroxychloriquine. Seems like it has been used by most doctors in the US to lessen the symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscedge21
Those votes were shown to have come from NY, LA county, and Dade County; prevalence of idiocy indeed. The founding fathers were brilliant.

No matter where they came from, they do exist. The 2016 election was horrifyingly close. She was not far from becoming POTUS, and I'm assuming the moron herd hasn't thinned in the past four years, so Biden has a real chance.

The US is representative republic, not a democracy. Two areas in the country need not elect a President.

I know. I heart the EC, but those people do exist, and if only a few more showed up in certain states in 2016 we could have a Crooked H Administration.

From the Axios article

“Navarro started raising his voice, and at one point accused Fauci of objecting to Trump's travel restrictions, saying, "You were the one who early on objected to the travel restrictions with China," saying that travel restrictions don't work. (Navarro was one of the earliest to push the China travel ban.)

• Fauci looked confused, according to a source in the room. After Trump imposed the travel restrictions, Fauci has publicly praised the president's restriction on travel from China.
  • Pence was trying to moderate the heated discussion. "It was pretty clear that everyone was just trying to get Peter to sit down and stop being so confrontational," said one of the sources.
  • Eventually, Kushner turned to Navarro and said, "Peter, take yes for an answer,"

More from the Axios article

• Fauci pushed back against Navarro, saying that there was only anecdotal evidence that hydroxychloroquine works against the coronavirus.
  • Researchers have said studies out of France and China are inadequate because they did not include control groups.
  • Fauci and others have said much more data is needed to prove that hydroxychloroquine is effective against the coronavirus.

The bottom line: The way to discuss the drug's potential has become a fraught issue within the Trump administration.

• Most members of the task force support a cautious approach to discussing the drug until it's proven.
  • Navarro, on the other hand, is convinced based on his reading that the drug works against the coronavirus and speaks about it enthusiastically.
  • Some of Trump's favorite TV hosts, including Fox's Sean Hannity, and friends including Rudy Giuliani, have also been touting the malaria drug for the coronavirus. Trump has made no secret who he sides with.
  • "What do you have to lose? Take it," the president said in a White House briefing on Saturday. "I really think they should take it. But it's their choice. And it's their doctor's choice or the doctors in the hospital. But hydroxychloroquine. Try it, if you'd like."

Bring it on, clown. Roller and I post facts and you have your head up your ….

I post plenty opinion too but I also post articles and quotes and those are dismissed as fake if they don’t line up with the cult cheerleader view of trump.

you might recall on small Talk I use to rip Obama too but most have a selective memory and some of these folks never spent much time on small talk anyway.

Reactions: mavcock
I mentioned no names. I merely asked a question. I would suspect this site has thousands of members. Why on earth would you two think i was speaking of you? Sick

just a wild, crazy guess

and you should have just done it. Easier that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT