ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question please answer turthfully

No no. I’ve ignored plenty. And I’m about to add to that list. Real quick though, let me just ask this; After reading your posts on what Hillary “would have” done and what Biden “would have” done and what Nancy Pelosi “would have” done... with all of your amazing foresight, why didn’t YOU tell us all about the upcoming pandemic before it started? Or did you have to wait until trump realized that his advisers had been right and that he should have been better prepared? There’s an obvious timeline you can follow showing how out of touch he was and how slow he was to respond even though medical experts had warned him repeatedly. Guess he thought they were all in on the big Democratic hoax, right?

Here’s an idea... try looking at what trump is ACTUALLY doing and not at what you assume Democrats would do. trump is ignoring experts for his own personal benefit. Why is he pushing his quinine cure so hard even though the medical world is saying not to? Why did he fire the inspector general who was going to oversee the spending of 2 TRILLION dollars of taxpayer money and put his own person in charge? And yet you say that Hillary “would have” profited from the pandemic? trump wouldn’t even deny that any of our taxpayer money would go to his own personal holdings. “What a horrible question to be asked,” said trump to the reporter who brought up this question.

Open your eyes. trump and his entire corrupt administration have put into motion the end of a democracy. He has turned our presidency into a dictatorship (maybe you’re happy with that considering your name). Our corrupt judicial system has basically made him impervious to criminal charges and Republican leaders have said that finding him guilty of anything would be bad for America so they’ll let him get away with anything. So much for the constitutionally created system of checks and balances.

I still can’t see why any rational, intelligent person would continue to support him. Maybe I’m answering my own question there.

And stop using nicknames for your rivals. Makes you sound like the 3rd grader you were ranting about.

At what point did Trump ignore advice from the experts?

Hope? How many people will die because of his "hope"? He ignored the advice of Fauci. That's not hope - that's desperation in the hopes of being reelected.
Please inform us dummy's of how many people extra people will die because he said he hopes to be open by Easter.

Reactions: SorryPeasants
Just about everything you wrote is a damn lie. You know it. I know it. A helluva lot of people here know it too. But you and Nancy, Mario, and deBlasio keep on partying hearty in the midst of this pandemic.

I hope you did put me on ignore. Everyone else here can read my response to your mindless ramblings. I also apologized to my 3rd grade grandson. He was upset that I compared him to you.
You can't debate people like that. You prove the lies in the post as wrong 1000 times and they keep posting it as fact... Repeat the lie enough and people start believing it. Right out of the Marxist playbook.. Either he is brainwashed or he a moron. Or both.

You can't debate people like that. You prove the lies in the post as wrong 1000 times and they keep posting it as fact... Repeat the lie enough and people start believing it. Right out of the Marxist playbook.. Either he is brainwashed or he a moron. Or both.
They never have facts just things the lame news makes up in arms with the Dems party. I have never seen so much hate and collusion in an effort to take down a sitting President. Any other in this position would have folded like a tent.

No no. I’ve ignored plenty. And I’m about to add to that list. Real quick though, let me just ask this; After reading your posts on what Hillary “would have” done and what Biden “would have” done and what Nancy Pelosi “would have” done... with all of your amazing foresight, why didn’t YOU tell us all about the upcoming pandemic before it started? Or did you have to wait until trump realized that his advisers had been right and that he should have been better prepared? There’s an obvious timeline you can follow showing how out of touch he was and how slow he was to respond even though medical experts had warned him repeatedly. Guess he thought they were all in on the big Democratic hoax, right?

Here’s an idea... try looking at what trump is ACTUALLY doing and not at what you assume Democrats would do. trump is ignoring experts for his own personal benefit. Why is he pushing his quinine cure so hard even though the medical world is saying not to? Why did he fire the inspector general who was going to oversee the spending of 2 TRILLION dollars of taxpayer money and put his own person in charge? And yet you say that Hillary “would have” profited from the pandemic? trump wouldn’t even deny that any of our taxpayer money would go to his own personal holdings. “What a horrible question to be asked,” said trump to the reporter who brought up this question.

Open your eyes. trump and his entire corrupt administration have put into motion the end of a democracy. He has turned our presidency into a dictatorship (maybe you’re happy with that considering your name). Our corrupt judicial system has basically made him impervious to criminal charges and Republican leaders have said that finding him guilty of anything would be bad for America so they’ll let him get away with anything. So much for the constitutionally created system of checks and balances.

I still can’t see why any rational, intelligent person would continue to support him. Maybe I’m answering my own question there.

And stop using nicknames for your rivals. Makes you sound like the 3rd grader you were ranting about.

I think that she would have reacted with a greater degree of seriousness than Trump. Outside of closing flights from China, Trump has bungled this entire operation. He was saying that a miracle would make it mysteriously go away, then warm weather would make it go away, then said that we had 15 cases that would eventually go to zero....
THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LEADRSHP.

Over-under set at 4 pages. Well done
Hey LT, If ya get "notified" that I've replied herein, please see if ya might have the time to post a separate thread here on FGF, simply so as to create a clean path to shoot the breeze if ya don't mind!!

Hope all is well with you and yours counselor!

Gaimcock
a/k/a Anna_Nimmitty

Reactions: LegalTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT