ADVERTISEMENT

Hope we get Barham!

Dude was ranked as high as the #38th best prospect in the country by Rivals 250 going into his junior season. Has fallen a bit, but still inside the top 100, with offers from everyone. Hoping!

yes, he's going to Maryland unless he has a last min change of heart. Could that happen? I suppose it could but I'll take any & all bets to the contrary. Sucks, just the way it is.

Reactions: section907
Why Maryland? Is he from the area? Family went to school there? I'd say comparing the two programs, we would be a better choice in general.

according to Rivals, his top interest is Penn St and South Carolina. He has mild interest in Maryland.

00-tz5yCHawGN8d9d8g-6WHLG2X20od5dloJaS296G6v9-oB9n0VU0sUWrbtjPQ3Qg7UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-tz5yCHawGN8d9d8g-6WHLG2X20od5dloJaS296G6v99WJbwmGq8Hty9ie_qEnftvrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

We really need some above average LB really bad. Unfortunately LB ended up being our weakest spot on defense this year. What's the deal on him? A Brinkley type, S Moore type? E Norwood?

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Last minute change of heart? You’re full of crap and the only reason you mentioned him going to Maryland is because “insiders” from another site started crystal balling towards Maryland AT THE LAST MINUTE! He’s been favoring Carolina the entire time. Sit down.
Not going to happen unfortunately

yes, he's going to Maryland unless he has a last min change of heart. Could that happen? I suppose it could but I'll take any & all bets to the contrary. Sucks, just the way it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT