ADVERTISEMENT

How many bowl games have you watched thus far?

How do you know they are shitty games if you haven’t watched them? You might not like whose playing.
I bet people will say the same about us 7-5 vs Virginia.

Saw where one rated Belk Bowl as one of the worst 4 games of the bowl season.

Personally I think that’s silly, but given when we play...won’t be many people watching us.

I haven't seen much of any of them but it's not because I think they're shitty. Sure they're not SEC level but as others said, during the off season I'd be tickled to watch any of them. And I would have been watching them but just haven't found the time. Watching a little bit of Birmingham Bowl now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carolina4
How do you know they are shitty games if you haven’t watched them? You might not like whose playing.
I bet people will say the same about us 7-5 vs Virginia.
I’ll watch it because we’re in it but I sure didn’t watch the Belk Bowl last year

I've watched a little of three. I kept being repulsed by my gag reflex. That BYU-Western Michigan game last night was atrocious.

None yet. Much better things to do than waste time on filler games thus far

Last edited:
I finally watched a little of the hawaii/Latech game last night. Gets better come Thursday

I've watched part of every one of them. Because after January the only meaningful football (to me) will be eight months later. Hell, I'm probably gonna crack and have to go to Toronto to catch a CFL game like I did last year.

I get so tired of the same ole “ I hate all these bowl games”. Don’t we all love college football, the greatest game ever invented?

Yeah let’s make CFB a 128 team double elimination tournament and get rid of those pesky bowls. College football is so broken that would fix it for sure.

Zero. Meaningless bowl games with bad teams.
No team with less than 8 wins should make a bowl game. Eliminate half the bowl games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT