ADVERTISEMENT

How many times today

uscg1984

Mar 9, 2006
SW Montana
did a Florida ball-carrier reverse the field on us and catch our entire defense out of position? There were a lot of times when I thought we had bottled up a play for a loss, only to have the running back take it to the other side of the field and gain about 20. Our guys looked like they were wearing concrete shoes and our DBs were completely unable to shed blocks by their receivers 20 yards downfield.

Our guys take bad angles. They avoid real contact and dive all over the field. They can’t contain. They can’t stop anyone. They can’t play football.

did a Florida ball-carrier reverse the field on us and catch our entire defense out of position? There were a lot of times when I thought we had bottled up a play for a loss, only to have the running back take it to the other side of the field and gain about 20. Our guys looked like they were wearing concrete shoes and our DBs were completely unable to shed blocks by their receivers 20 yards downfield.

giphy.gif

Our defense is lousy but we knew that coming in. The offense had their backs today - as they did last week - but for some reason the play calling changed near the end of the 3rd quarter.

That’s where athletic ability and talent comes into play. Montac shouldn’t be a starting safety for any P5 school, even Big12

I was always surprised at Spurriers lack of performance at the QB spot.

And I am equally as surprised at Muschamps specialty group too. They may not be as talented as he wants. But shouldn’t they be able to do the little things by now? Good angles, sure tackles?

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Our defensive ends have done a poor job all year of setting the edge. They are our of position way too often

This

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT