ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze to Tennessee (OC)

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Knoxville radio reported a deal was done to make Hugh Freeze the OC at UT. Yet I haven’t heard anything this morning about it.

I thought the NCAA still had a ban on him coaching?????

Freeze

Link says SEC could restrict him as far as recruiting trips and things of that nature. I doubt that happens. This site seems to believe Freeze likely ends up at Bama if Vols pass on him.

Sad what the world has come to. UT needs more problems. He's not that great a coach, and I sure wouldn't want the baggage he brings. But UT seems to like being lowly thought of. I liken this to rehiring the store clerk that stole from you and let her friends steal from you after she tells you she will never do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
When is the last time they were on probation? It's fuzzy to me. Did they get sanctions, bowl ineligibility, loss of TV exposure, reduced scholarships?
The basketball program has been but I'm not sure if the football team ever has, even after the Tee Martin incident where he admitted to taking money to play for UT.

Reactions: king ward
Well Petrino has his resume all polished up. They could hire Petrino as a girl getter too uh I mean co-pffensive coordinator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT