ADVERTISEMENT

I accidentally did drugs

think i saw the sample was 16 with 3 positive. sorry to dull your enthusiasm
Do you have a link to this? You are the first person I've heard this from. I was interested in exactly how many got tested. Real media would have asked that question in a presser.

Last edited:
Reactions: vehemon
Basically their story. I guess they don’t have a compliance office. 3 out 3 positive test, thats a big accident.
I think the more probable root cause was either;

This is an ongoing conditioning process with Clempson and their controls in hiding it failed
or
Their conditioning staff is trying to find a way to get an edge, gambled, and lost.

Reactions: NetworkX
Pretty sure athletes are lectured about paying attention to what they put in their bodies but whatever, I'm sure it was a "hair product" as Yabo Dabo claims.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
Basically their story. I guess they don’t have a compliance office. 3 out 3 positive test, thats a big accident.
If you look at the actual drug and what Dabo is trying to spin... someone is guilty of something. period. This stuff doesn't just magically find its way into a human body.

https://www.usada.org/substance-profile-ostarine/
What is ostarine?
Ostarine is the trademarked name for a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) that is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country. In recent years, WADA has reported an increasing number of positive tests involving SARMs, and athletes who use these substances most likely obtain them through black market channels.

Do everyday products contain ostarine?
There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones. Given that ostarine is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country, there are no legal medications that contain ostarine.

I think the more probable root cause was either;

This is an ongoing conditioning process with Clempson and their controls in hiding it failed
or
Their conditioning staff is trying to find a way to get an edge, gambled, and lost.
Whelp... this is a little damning.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-tests-looks-to-dexter-lawrences-replacement/
"If they tested all of us right now, we might all -- or some of us -- have something in our system that we have no idea how it got there," Swinney said.

He's trying to build a story for the next round. Ignorance and deniability go hand in hand.

think i saw the sample was 16 with 3 positive. sorry to dull your enthusiasm

Sorry you think we believe your weak azz bs..........3 out of 3 as it stands. Hoping they test more. Many more of the tater cartel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT