ADVERTISEMENT

I believe that the UVA Bowl

bama played like they didn't practice also.
But they did practice. And we can bet they practiced hard. They just got outcoached , surprisingly , and outplayed, which may not have come as big of a surprise. We didn't even practice near the full allotment . We need all the practice we can get.

If he didn't , then he is a dumba$$. How can a coach not take any game seriously , much less a bowl game. If that was his line of thinking , then he needs to find a new profession, or go coach pop warner.
Go ask him that's JMO. No, I don't think the staff took UVa seriously from what I saw you don't give your team time "away from the game" when they're there to play football and give fans their money worth. No one can convince me Uva is 4 td better than us but they were that day. They hadn't won a bowl game since 2005. But anyway, that ship has sailed.

[QUOTE="jbouton, post: 4327064, member: 14720"]in what way? Nothing about this game gives me a good feeling. Suppose just flush it and move on is my thinking. Time for the coaches and players to decide if they want to be a factor in the SEC or just another also ran like our history dictates.[/QUOTE]

It is truly amazing how stupid the comment by OPie is. We lose by 28 and we do not score a single point against a crap ACC team that we had over 2 weeks to prepare for but, numb nuts thinks we have turned the corner on our rebuild. Doesn't offer any reasons as to whatever would cause HER to make such a ridiculous statement (mainly because there are none). But, I got $100 that says the idiot still supports Richard Nixon, The War in Vietnam and believes that we should at least explore what Jim Jones was trying to do in Guiana. Absolutely no cure for the stupidity in this case.

Reactions: USCLaw85
If he didn't , then he is a dumba$$. How can a coach not take any game seriously , much less a bowl game. If that was his line of thinking , then he needs to find a new profession, or go coach pop warner.

Our new RB coach says competition will make our guys better. They need to know that their spot can be taken at any moment. I agree 100%.

Somehow, the head coach and the staff should same type of heat.

Watching the video of the new facilities, I saw the "We will not be outworked" statement on the wall.

We definitely got outworked in the weeks leading up to the Belk Bowl.

Reactions: USCLaw85
To me the turning point should've occurred last season - coming off of 9 wins and an awesome bowl game comeback victory, as well as the relatively easy schedule for the team in 2017.

is the turning point of our rebuild. I expect a huge effort from our Gamecocks in 2019
Just like he turned Florida around after he floundered?? Yeah, ok but he will this time! 28-0 and bragging why the team didn't need 15 days of practice proved to me he isn't in touch with his team. He thought they were in good place but at end of game I hope he realized the team needed more nurturing? I hope this was the worst mistake of his career but I'm not a believer!

Reactions: king ward
Just like he turned Florida around after he floundered?? Yeah, ok but he will this time! 28-0 and bragging why the team didn't need 15 days of practice proved to me he isn't in touch with his team. He thought they were in good place but at end of game I hope he realized the team needed more nurturing? I hope this was the worst mistake of his career but I'm not a believer!
That game and the Florida debacle turned up the pressure on him, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Triton20x
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT