ADVERTISEMENT

I dont have ESP, but

Don't Bogart that joint, my friend

Pass it over to me.

hqdefault.jpg

Not throwing them a bone until they play well enough to remove the dissatisfaction from the UVA game. Thoroughly thrash the tarholes, like UVA did to us, and I'll consider an accolade or two. Team needs to prove they have refocused.
i will take a good win, say a 35-17 or 28-10, in that crazy heat, with playing alot of the younger guys..

I think we may beat Alabama before we get all beat up and Saban will say something witty about struggling with teams from South Carolina

And yes Im not smoking anymore

tenor.gif

I have been feeling the same, that we are going to give BAMA an absolute WAR, and our Defensive speed and size in the secondary will not just let TUA sling it all over us. Then if we convert that game into a nip and tuck sorta defensive affair............. who knows......... But I won't go off the deep end until we right size things with UN-Carolina.

Feelings amount to nothing. Can you support your optimism with solid reasoning ? I do not mean to rain on any ones enthusiasm, but this is my realistic expectation. Beating either UGA, Bama, or the upstate cheaters is a real long shot. I cant find a reason to believe we will go to College Station and beat A&M. We also have to play Mizzou on the road the week after the Bama game. The games I expect us to win are UNC, but do not be shocked if this game is close, of course CSU, App St, I could see them keeping it tight for three quarters, Vandy, and Kentucky. Tennessee on the road is our best chance for a road conference win. Florida at home I think is a toss up. It looks like a 6-6 season with a plus or minus 1.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Feelings amount to nothing. Can you support your optimism with solid reasoning ? I do not mean to rain on any ones enthusiasm, but this is my realistic expectation. Beating either UGA, Bama, or the upstate cheaters is a real long shot. I cant find a reason to believe we will go to College Station and beat A&M. We also have to play Mizzou on the road the week after the Bama game. The games I expect us to win are UNC, but do not be shocked if this game is close, of course CSU, App St, I could see them keeping it tight for three quarters, Vandy, and Kentucky. Tennessee on the road is our best chance for a road conference win. Florida at home I think is a toss up. It looks like a 6-6 season with a plus or minus 1.
I was at College Station for the last game there. We were in a single score difference game in the fourth quarter, on the road. I think that particular game this year is closer than you think it will be. We have much better talent and depth (on paper, at least) than that team had. I think we both have improved on talent, but I think we have filled holes in our depth that A&M wasn't suffering over the last two years. Again, ON PAPER, we should match up better this year. Then there's the coaching angle. Can Mushamp go toe to toe with Jimbo on the road with comparably equal teams. Will the team be focused on the game?

I just spoke to the ghost of Ms. Cleo again and Ms. Cleo says Jimmy Hoffa is buried underneath Willy B. Jimmy says to tell y'all Go Cocks and don't under estimate the team. He also said always drink with your backs to the wall.

Optimism reigns supreme..... in August.
Aint that the truth. How quickly we forget that just 8 short months ago, we got SHUT OUT and embarrassed by that football powerhouse - Virginia! Friggin' VIRGINIA! Yet suddenly, our fans think we are ready to run Tater Tech, Alabamadama, Jawja and Tx. A&M off the field, because they "have a good feeling!" Some of you really need to take a step back, take control of your lives and look into a good 12 step program in your area.

Aint that the truth. How quickly we forget that just 8 short months ago, we got SHUT OUT and embarrassed by that football powerhouse - Virginia! Friggin' VIRGINIA! Yet suddenly, our fans think we are ready to run Tater Tech, Alabamadama, Jawja and Tx. A&M off the field, because they "have a good feeling!" Some of you really need to take a step back, take control of your lives and look into a good 12 step program in your area.
Dude, everybody right now thinks their team will shock the world. And can we please move on from the Virginia game ?

I have this feeling that 2019-20 is going to be one of the best total sports record for Carolina, that we have seen in a while...

I don't have ESP either, but I've found several online streaming sites where I can watch games. I'd advise giving those a try.....

Okay it's time to put the Uva game in the rear view mirror. This is a different team and a different season everybody is undefeated. BEAT DA HEELS.

Well, brother, I am psychic. And I’m getting a vision. I see Muschamp’s lake house...with a For Sale sign out front. And wait...it gets worse. I see Kentucky fans holding up signs that read: “Your Chickens just laid Half a Dozen!” And yes, I inhaled.
Turns out I was right on both accounts. CWM put up the for sale sign and Kensucky beat us again.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT