ADVERTISEMENT

I just got two free avocados by mistake in my grocery order. I've never had avocado like some of you rich people. What...

Cut them in half, remove the seed and scoop them clean with a spoon. Mash them up and add two diced Roma tomatoes, a quarter cup red onion, a finely diced jalapeño and a squirt of lime juice. Grab some lime tortilla chips from Kroger and some Sol and you’re set.
Then, throw in trash. 👍🏼😂😁

If your grocery store sells prepared pico de gallo (chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, sometimes also chopped jalapeno, chopped cilantro, mixed together with a little lime juice), the only other thing need is the avocados.
Lowes foods is the answer.

Husband? I barely have enough time for your mom.

billy-zane-titanic.jpg

I've never owned a radish in my entire life. I'm not pretentious. Who even eats them?
I grow radishes. Eat them with salt and pepper. Also grow turnips. Eat them raw with a little salt and pepper. I eat corn hominy out of the can with a plastic spoon. Same with sauerkraut. And beanie weenies with crackers. Love smoked sausage and pickled eggs in the big jars at the filling stations.

You people need to throw the avocados in a gully and get with a good diet. And quit drinking the watered down light beer.

I grow radishes. Eat them with salt and pepper. Also grow turnips. Eat them raw with a little salt and pepper. I eat corn hominy out of the can with a plastic spoon. Same with sauerkraut. And beanie weenies with crackers. Love smoked sausage and pickled eggs in the big jars at the filling stations.

You people need to throw the avocados in a gully and get with a good diet. And quit drinking the watered down light beer.
Pickled herring is where it's at, man.

Reactions: Neanderthal
A very healthy fruit indeed; loaded with potassium, magnesium, and healthy fats. I eat half of one every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT