ADVERTISEMENT

I mean really what is going on with Burch?

giphy.gif

Recruits don't have to sign at all. They can just enroll. Maybe that's his gameplan?

Word is it’s family drama.

He still really favors LSU but went with his mom’s wishes to sign with USC. Hasn’t sent them in bc he’s still trying get her on board with LSU.

No doubt this is odd, but he has to end up at USC, well 99% sure.

It would be one thing to spurn the hometown team if his heart was set on it. Local fans would forgive him.

But to now publicly commit to the Gamecocks 2x, signing “a piece of paper” the second time and then to renege would just be too weird.

His family has to live here and he obviously likes USC and admires Muschamp. I just don’t see him pulling this type of shenanigan.

Kornblut just said on his show he asked Ms. Burch twice today face to face if he had signed the LOI and she wouldn’t respond.

he stated, his opinion, that there is some issue in the family about the decision.

He said Coach Kimrey also didn’t know what was going on.

Honestly singed LOI doesn’t even hold much water these days anyways. Look at Belk, we had him signed early, on campus in January, participated completely in spring practice, and was wearing a Gamecock uniform that fall. It’s all crazy now

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
His family has to live here and he obviously likes USC and admires Muschamp. I just don’t see him pulling this type of shenanigan.

What evidence is there to suggest this is obvious?

I think the present situation suggests that the only obvious thing is there is a disagreement.

All indications are that Jordan may not want to be at USC but momma wants him there.

We were told all along that Jordan didn’t sign in December b/c he wanted to do so today, but yet as of now, that has not happened. So one has to wonder.

Reactions: Brace1
Word is it’s family drama.

He still really favors LSU but went with his mom’s wishes to sign with USC. Hasn’t sent them in bc he’s still trying get her on board with LSU.
This. It's pretty obvious that the kid doesn't want to come here, and how can you blame him. Is Momma getting paid?

Reactions: DawgLeg Right
Kornblut just said on his show he asked Ms. Burch twice today face to face if he had signed the LOI and she wouldn’t respond.

he stated, his opinion, that there is some issue in the family about the decision.

He said Coach Kimrey also didn’t know what was going on.
And kornblut asked muschamp a question today that insinuated this....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT