ADVERTISEMENT

I was watching WLOS News and on the scroll line it said "Duke investigating

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
allegations that Nike paid Zion's mother to play for Duke". But the Sports News Casters on WLOS never mentioned one thing about that matter during the sports segment.

I'm not obsessed but why wouldn't the sports segment mention something about the allegation. In fact, I'm glad he went to dook because if he didn't I understand he was headed to quempsum. Now, that would have been horrible.

Last edited:
I was reading this morning where a guy bought a Fencing coach a house to get his kid on the Fencing team at Harvard. It seems like the NCAA is ok with the parents being bribed.

We need to start buying some houses...

allegations that Nike paid Zion's mother to play for Duke". But the Sports News Casters on WLOS never mentioned one thing about that matter during the sports segment.
Duke would not investigate this. If it saw light, they would be in a damage control mode, not an investigative mode.

Why in the World would these people take money when their kid will be a gazillionaire 2 seconds after Dooks last game. You would think there would be shylocks loaning them money at 25 prct.

You are only allowed to talk about Duke or any other topic if you immediately turn it to trash South Carolina and every Gamecock team or coach thread.
Otherwise the usual suspects will bch you out Freddie.

Reactions: 92Pony
Free Brian Bowers or whatever his name is. The NCAA has changed the rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT