ADVERTISEMENT

If Kentucky wins the East...

Pffft. As much as we hate KY and what they've done this season, they would squash most of the ACC - probably everyone but clemtech. They're a senior-laden team with some talent who are playing very well this year. Hopefully next season they will fall back to their rightful ACC-level of play.

worst 7-1 team in the history of football. Offense is ranked in the 100s. Have a good defense. No business being near the top of any conference

Last edited:
Kentucky has owned Clemsin in recent history. Talking bad about Kentucky and in the same breath mentioning the ACC is laughable. But that’s what happens when people’s teams are coasting so much they become bored with the regular season.

Reactions: PC31 and cockofdawn
Kentucky has owned Clemsin in recent history. Talking bad about Kentucky and in the same breath mentioning the ACC is laughable. But that’s what happens when people’s teams are coasting so much they become bored with the regular season.
LOL, theyve owned us? played 3 times in 25 years and we are 2-1. Go back to 1981 and we are 4-2. weak argument

Reactions: CTN-1
If Kentucky manages to win the East, it will mean they beat UGA and finished an SEC schedule with only one loss. They will have earned that title regardless of the school name on their jersies. But it ain't gonna happen.

Could have been a jerk. I put LOL at the end, which means it was said jokingly. But that’s ok. I’ll back off. Don’t want to get banned, cause I enjoy going back and forth. Would expect a guy with cock in his username to have a little sense of humor.

Reactions: CockIN73
Could have been a jerk. I put LOL at the end, which means it was said jokingly. But that’s ok. I’ll back off. Don’t want to get banned, cause I enjoy going back and forth. Would expect a guy with cock in his username to have a little sense of humor.
I have a sense of humor. Try being funny one time instead of condescending and baiting. You even admitted you baited guys to get them worked up. Look up Websters, point 4 for definition of jerk. So, I agree with your assessment of yourself.

By the way, I never understood how putting something like "LOL" or the time-honored "just kidding" excuses behavior. That's not just you; others too use it as 'get out of jail" cards when they misbehave.

I have a sense of humor. Try being funny one time instead of condescending and baiting. You even admitted you baited guys to get them worked up. Look up Websters, point 4 for definition of jerk. So, I agree with your assessment of yourself.

By the way, I never understood how putting something like "LOL" or the time-honored "just kidding" excuses behavior. That's not just you; others too use it as 'get out of jail" cards when they misbehave.

Alright dude, Im done. Just put me on ignore. I like talking with some guys on here, and I'm not wanting to get the boot.

I don't want to hear a word about the ACC. LOL
Hell your university is not even the flagship university of your state. Be careful what you wish for cause Kentucky is capable of spanking your a$$ good. Don't think you wanna play us in Nashville again.

Hell your university is not even the flagship university of your state. Be careful what you wish for cause Kentucky is capable of spanking your a$$ good. Don't think you wanna play us in Nashville again.
Beat yall in Nashville the last time we played. They can play in Nashville, Asheville, heck, theres a field in Cashville, between Greer and Woodruff, they can play on for all I care.

UK is the worst 7-1 team in history? You do realize you have one common opponent with them. You both played A&M on the road, Clemson winning by 2 and UK losing in OT. Don’t confuse UK with NC State. Clemson would probably win, but it would be much closer than expected.

Reactions: Judson1 and rojas
UK is the worst 7-1 team in history? You do realize you have one common opponent with them. You both played A&M on the road, Clemson winning by 2 and UK losing in OT. Don’t confuse UK with NC State. Clemson would probably win, but it would be much closer than expected.

UGA wins by 3 tds.

Clemson couldn't win the SEC. Clemson has no competition in the ACC.
WHAT?? NO COMPETITION?? I laugh at you for that comment, Weak Florist, they are Loaded this year, you do know they beat Towson handily dont you, .. and FYI, Syracuse is a Monster on defense, they held high powered Western Mich to 42 points.. and dont even go there with BC, they held Purdue to 30, in a loss at home in Chestnut hill.. And You know how Good FSU is.......

UK was given a gift by the worthless SEC officials last week, the game against uga shouldn't matter.
MO's stupid coaching gave KY that game but even if KY had lost, they could still give GA their 2nd loss and own the tiebreaker.

Last edited:
Stoops might be the best thing that ever happen at UK. I just don't get how anyone can compare their teams of the past to his team today.

Reactions: rogue cock
I said Akron as the most likely person to play, who said anything about afraid? I’ve heard a few media outlets claim Akron will be logical choice because of others making reschedules and conference championships. And another P5 conference may not want to give up a home game to play in Columbia. I’d take UNC or VT as the game I just don’t see it very likely.
Akron beat Purdue this season.

Stats don't lie...UK has had a harder schedule then Clemson and is 10th in total defense and tied for first in points allowed (With Clemson). You can't win games without a good defense...and they have one. They have improved every year for the past 3 years. I won't be surprised if they beat UGA.

As a Clemson fan, I say keep Alabama as #1. They are the champs and havent lost yet. I see what Cockabooosss is saying too. In the end, it would have changed anyway, cause I think the winner of Bama/LSU will be #1 next week. And dont really care if we are 1,2,3 or 4. Just get in. Now I would prefer to play ND or a Big 10 school in the semifinal, thus giving an SEC 1 week to prepare other than a month.

Agreed, But I have watched both play (Holding my nose all the while) and Bama looks MUCH better, IMO, as is that of the Committee..

Have you watched them play? They’re starting QB is sitting by 4th and already shining his shoes for the next week by halftime

Once Clemson went with Lawrence full time, they have done the same thing. Like I said earlier, Bama is #1 in my eyes right now, but if Clemson's season keeps going like it has, I think we are right there with them.

Reactions: CTN-1
it's a moot point right now...going forward Bama will play a much tougher schedule starting this week. And Clemson could possible play zero ranked teams going forward (Although it looks like BC will be ranked). In fact the ACC is in jeopardy of having the opponent to Clemson in the ACC Champ. game being unranked. Clemson may be lucky to stay in the 2 spot depending on how ND plays the rest of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT