ADVERTISEMENT

If Kentucky wins the East...

It will be interesting to see if Clemson is ever able to beat Bama again without Watson.

It will also be interesting to see if we can ever beat Clemson with Muschamp.

Shamed to say its true. around the mid 2000s. Jim Grobe was a heck of a coach
so was they any good or not? seems like they handled a pretty good fsu team for a few years there....I guess yall should be embarrassed tho? nothing you say is making any sense from where I sit

so was they any good or not? seems like they handled a pretty good fsu team for a few years there....I guess yall should be embarrassed tho? nothing you say is making any sense from where I sit
Any respectable fan of a school that prides itself on football should be ashamed when a school that doesn’t put as much resources into their program wins. I’m sure this board had its fair share of people making fun of the fact WF won.

What's worse is the acc is trash. At one time FSU was a legit national power like Clempson is now. Today, not 1 team to challenge Clempson in the acc. You can't say that about the SEC. Yeah, Bama wins it often,but they didn't last year. Still won the national title. If you are honest the sec has multiple top 10 teams every year. Clempson has proven they might could win 1 SEC championship. To win the sec it's a grueling schedule and you must get through Bama ultimately. Clempson did it once with 1 second left, on a rub play with the best player in Watson at the most important position.

Reactions: cockofdawn
They were handed the game Saturday. Refs conferred on the call and decided it was close enough for them to help UK win. I won't go into how we should have beaten them because they did enough to get past our mistakes. But UGA will beat them by multiple TDs. They're really a one trick pony and extremely lucky. I'll enjoy watching them fall back to earth.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
What's worse is the acc is trash. At one time FSU was a legit national power like Clempson is now. Today, not 1 team to challenge Clempson in the acc. You can't say that about the SEC. Yeah, Bama wins it often,but they didn't last year. Still won the national title. If you are honest the sec has multiple top 10 teams every year. Clempson has proven they might could win 1 SEC championship. To win the sec it's a grueling schedule and you must get through Bama ultimately. Clempson did it once with 1 second left, on a rub play with the best player in Watson at the most important position.

I get that it’s a rival, but I bet you would love to have that win “with 1 second left”.

How embarrassing to have the #9 team in the country win your conference's weaker division.
UVA must surely be top 5 in the nation, right? Right?

Reactions: PC31 and cockofdawn
I gave you an Unbiased opinion.. three reasons why, and last year SHOULD matter.. If most of the team is returning.. PERIOD.. I never saw where they can not take last year into account, but if you say so..
1) they beat common opponent much more handily
2) Better wins
3) undefeated defending champs
But hey if you think the Taters are the Best, run with it, obviously the committee disagrees with you, But hey they are wrong (in your opinion)

Pay attention to Vegas. They have skin (money) in the game. Vegas does not care about rankings. EVERY team in college football would be an underdog against Alabama. That tells me that Alabama is the best team.

Pay attention to Vegas. They have skin (money) in the game. Vegas does not care about rankings. EVERY team in college football would be an underdog against Alabama. That tells me that Alabama is the best team.
And probably by double digits. This year's tide may be the best team college football has ever seen. I'm not exaggerating when I say that, either.

Could have been a jerk. I put LOL at the end, which means it was said jokingly. But that’s ok. I’ll back off. Don’t want to get banned, cause I enjoy going back and forth. Would expect a guy with cock in his username to have a little sense of humor.

. . . and one with 'Tater' in it doesn't?;)

Reactions: DaTater3.0
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT